Laugh Of The Day - Another Reverb'er With Delusions Of Grandeur

Sell at $29,999 or Hold Out For a 100 Years and Get $30K?

• Sell Now With Faded Fretboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Six Stringer

WTF. It's probably got a 1.3mm thicker body with wood from what's believed to be from Noah's Ark and the fretboard stained with Hetfield's diarrhea. With COA and custom order build sheet for proof. I just messaged him and said if I was him I would hold on to it. In a 100 years or so he might get an even $30K.
1674568531956.png

Last edited:
Saw that this am, maybe he entered an extra 9? Not familiar enough with this model to know if it's ESP or LTD, tbh.

Thank you thank you thank you I was just about to push the Buy It Now button and then you said the fretboard is stained with Hetfield's diarrhea? I'm out!

So the stain might be a little faded. Turns out he licked most of the fretboard. You know . . . that DNA thing. It just did not improve his playing like he thought.

Then there's his user ID: Knob Fetish - This pretty much explains everything you need to know. I'm betting it's not a knob you turn with your fingers.

Last edited:
Some idiot offered me $13k for mine, so maybe shooting for the stars isn't such a bad idea?
Your thread was the inspiration for this one.

You changed your reply from "You salty bro? Too much sand in the 'ole vagina". You confusing me with someone else?

What should I ask for my IIC+'s or my Coli?

Here's James when he hit rock bottom. This must have been when they stained the fretboard huh? I know too much🤮

Attachments

• -9031187579725546094.jpg.jpg
    -9031187579725546094.jpg.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 51
Back