Vader cabs

At that price, I hope he hasn't played anymore than 1500 notes through it, because that's when the value starts dropping. The more notes played, the less valuable.

Guess this part of my wish list along with a usa Jackson warrior is going to go bye bye. Haven’t seen one below 3700 dollars in like 2 years lol. Saw a blood spatter one on reverb pop up. But 5700 dollars, fuck right off lol.

What's funny about that, is those cabs are near indestructible. You can throw that thing down a fucking flight of stairs, and still list it as mint.

When did Vader stop making cabs ?
Eh it’s been a while since he did it full time. I think like 2013-14… could be wrong. He does however make small runs every year of 10-20 or so. These people are ridiculous though. I just got a custom built one from emperor with all my own specs and speakers for 1300 shipped.

The shipping cost thing is absolute bull shit too. I get if you’re doing it on your own through a forum, but… Reverb offers discounted labels. Yes, it’s more expensive than it used to be but the label for a Marshall 4x12 is only 80 bucks. I know, because I literally just sold one. Then you take into account the box and packaging… doesn’t add up to the 500-600 dollars these people are trying to get for shipping alone. It’s laughable.

We all need to log in and inundate this seller with offers of $250 - $350 with free shipping.

You win this thread. Thats exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this and that HAS to be the reason for it. If not, that guy is an asshole inside a crusty asshole that's inside a wet n gooey asshole.
You’d think that was legitimately it, but unfortunately so many of these assholes are dead serious.

When I was looking for a rev e chrome face the alerts were on for two channel rectifiers and some guy messaged me with a rev g offer of 4 grand hahaha. I responded hey man, I’m actually looking for this era but thanks, and also said hey, heads up a rev g isn’t coveted like these other ones… you might consider putting this up for like 2 k. You know… since of course this guy had his listing up for 6 months or so.

Anyway, he sent me this long winded shitty reply and kept repeatedly messaging me over and over, without me even replying, how I was wrong and rev Es are worth 8 grand each and rev gs are worth 4 and it was a good deal lol. Fuck face was just hoping someone would accidentally buy it thinking it was another.

A lot of these guys doing this kind of shit you can see their seller history and they literally make a living buying and flipping music gear on reverb… one guy literally had like 25 block letter evhs listed, all over 2k when you know he had paid a grand for each. Lazy fucks need to get a real job.

Back