It’s alive!

* velcro-fly *

Finally got off my ass and finished this mutt. Turned out killer, sounds and plays great. KnE body, Parklane neck, Mayday custom bridge plate, Thornbucker pup, Unicorn Spit colors 🤘🔥🤘🔥

1D4FC17B-D2C5-4C0A-804C-42C0A11BCD95.jpeg
53733B26-34D6-4A2B-8431-DCBB7357F889.jpeg

Nice Steve outstanding job! I love me a purple guitar too! Between the purple and the flamed neck!! I need a tissue😉😍

Attachments

• DaffyDuck-Fap.gif
    DaffyDuck-Fap.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 29
It’s nice to meet you

My workers and I are a complex gang of lavish mobile hair and makeup masters near in Seattle, Washington and our team is very thrilled you are inquiring about our services. Our team are trained in heavenly glam for the star bride who needs to cherish her style for a lifetime!
Our crew has an eye for noumena and drive for excellency. Our intent is to ensure you feel arranged and sure enough divine!
We have learned with the top in the field and carry the gifts and intelligence to develop your glamour vision to reality. We labor to provide an situation that not only guides you, but together, to curate the ultimate style to make the bride feel delightful, confident, and Photogenic.
Whether you are looking for modern visage, look like a rockstar, and to thrill the husband, you come to the right spot!

Our hair stylists come from mastership. We are prideful to contribute variety to Seattle community. If you now someone that needs our service or need to learn more view our site.
[color=#000_url]bridal mack up or near Friday Harbour[/color]

The neck is ridiculous. He actually installs and cuts a bone nut as part of the price. I ended up going overboard and getting three necks from him, have two other mutts in progress View attachment 158365View attachment 158368
Aw damn, that is killer. Looking at the Parklane site most things are out of stock, but he even makes Peavey Wolfgang necks. This has me wanting to put one of these things together and do a rustic satin finish on an ash body or something.

Back