Vader cabs

Just got a notice today that Vader is taking preorders now til Feb12
You have to email to get shipping quote
standard 4x12 eminence v12s - 1299
standard 2x12 eminence v12s - 829
blackout 4x12 V30's - 1499
studio series 4x12 V30's - 1499
Thanks for the info

You’d think that was legitimately it, but unfortunately so many of these assholes are dead serious.
Oh I know man, trust me. It comes from all angles and facets too unfortunately. I'm a big pedal collector and the vintage pedal guys are some of the biggest jokes in the market right next to vintage Fender and Gibson collectors.

I had a bunch of these cabs and they kinda suck. The cabs are fine in construction but the “tough” bedliner they use instead of tolex is surprisingly more brittle and easy to tear than traditional tolex. That material isn’t meant to coat soft surfaces like wood, so the first bump you get, it starts cracking and chipping away like paint. The rough exterior also really fucks up everything it touches, so you’ve got to put something as a buffer between your vehicle interiors or other gear. Then there’s those godawful Eminence speakers that have absolutely no midrange presence, sound lifeless and flat, somehow harsh depending on the amp.

I got mine cheap from a friend who had a deal setup with them, but I wouldn’t pay new prices for them.

And obviously this Reverb dude is off his rocker lol

I had a bunch of these cabs and they kinda suck. The cabs are fine in construction but the “tough” bedliner they use instead of tolex is surprisingly more brittle and easy to tear than traditional tolex. That material isn’t meant to coat soft surfaces like wood, so the first bump you get, it starts cracking and chipping away like paint. The rough exterior also really fucks up everything it touches, so you’ve got to put something as a buffer between your vehicle interiors or other gear. Then there’s those godawful Eminence speakers that have absolutely no midrange presence, sound lifeless and flat, somehow harsh depending on the amp.

I got mine cheap from a friend who had a deal setup with them, but I wouldn’t pay new prices for them.

And obviously this Reverb dude is off his rocker lol
Yeah, I had one a while back. It was pawned by my old drummer who turned into a crack head… good stuff. I agree the eminence legends suck. Mine had v30s and sounded great.

I thought about the studio one with the v30, and the g12k-100.

Yeah I put v30s in one of the 4x12s and it was a major improvement, but eventually just moved on from those cabs

i love the jaguars in old randall cabs, the legends in my vader though are what ill call "different" lol.

Back