The Nuge..ain’t too shabby.

Seen him May '77. I was close to the front but eventually had to back off and hit the side line. The feeling of getting crushed to death was overwhelming. Feels like it took a decade to restore my full hearing. I love loud music but that volume was over the top. Can't stand politics so he's on my ignore list.

Saw him on his cat scratch and gonzo tours, his playing and.songs got my attention til that dude from Pasadena changed things up in 78, Definitely still plays well. He loves America, not sure I can dislike that. But politics and all the shit who knows what to believe, yea I can't stand it either

I saw him in 2000, opening for kiss on their 'farewell tour' with Tommy Aldridge playing drums. Still one of the coolest live sets I've ever seen.

Caught that same tour - Skid Row was opening here and I was really most excited to see them. They had just gotten Johnny Solinger in the band on vocals and he fucking sucked lol

Nuge was the highlight of the show - he had a different drummer here though. I think it was a dude that was originally from Louisiana

Back