NAD!! EVH BEAST from the past!

Nice score!! I snagged this one last year from the original owner, who also never lugged it around much for the same reason.

I'm glad I jumped on the opportunity to get one at a reasonable price. I had a few of the 120w heads back in the day, I can't believe I overlooked the combo version for so many years.
5150.jpg

Nice score!! I snagged this one last year from the original owner, who also never lugged it around much for the same reason.

I'm glad I jumped on the opportunity to get one at a reasonable price. I had a few of the 120w heads back in the day, I can't believe I overlooked the combo version for so many years.
View attachment 158092
Nice! I'm still checking everything out but just digging the hell out of this thing. I'm going to re-tube it the guy I bought it from said he probably re-tubed it 10 or 12 years ago so I'm sure New tubes would be good. I'm also debating putting a set of 65 Creambacks in it because I just dig the hell out of those speakers. Anyone experiment with speakers on these?

Do not judge I've been on a diet eating lots of broccoli and chicken it does not produce a wonderful smell! You always have to be prepared. Remember the man with mayonnaise John he was not prepared and I imagine the smell was not good. That's not going to happen to me😉 if you have forgotten that picture I can repost, let me know
Helps with that greasy tone if you will.

HNAD! Been thinking of grabbing one of these, there are a few for sale by me.

Back