Does an effects loop switcher exist???

romanianreaper

So I got an Earthquaker Swiss Things pedal so I could hit one button and turn on a delay pedal and boost pedal at the same time instead of tap dancing during a solo. Unfortunately you can't use this pedal with an effects loop, which I wish I knew ahead of time. So I'm back at square one.

Does a pedal solution exist that allows you to click one button and turn on two pedals that are in an effects loop?

I guess I'm going to find a way to use my EVH effects loop footswitch that came with the amp even though it is loud as F, lol. Eventually I'll have an EVH Stealth and hopefully will change that.

If you have a delay pedal and a boost (I like eq in the effects loop)- and there is an effects loop on/off switch for the EVH then bingo. Switch on for solos or when your bass and drummer start playing louder than you.

I also wonder if you could get a delay pedal with a level control so that when you turn on the delay you could set it to be louder also.

I also wonder if you could get a delay pedal with a level control so that when you turn on the delay you could set it to be louder also.
If I recall correctly, the eventide H9 has a +/- dB function that will do this. It’s also midi so if you had the voodoo labs px8 controller, you can tap one button to change effects, boosts etc

If you have a delay pedal and a boost (I like eq in the effects loop)- and there is an effects loop on/off switch for the EVH then bingo. Switch on for solos or when your bass and drummer start playing louder than you.
That is what I originally planned on but got convoluted due to a noisy effects loop. I got a noise gate and had it in the loop but when I turned it off, then i had no gate fir my gain pedals. It just grew into this pain in the ass. Lol

If I recall correctly, the eventide H9 has a +/- dB function that will do this. It’s also midi so if you had the voodoo labs px8 controller, you can tap one button to change effects, boosts etc
I built a Delay pedal that has 6 or 7 different delay types, analog dry-thru, mix, and a level boost of up to like 6db or something. True Bypass. It works perfect for this type of use.

Check out the Lehle D.Loop https://www.lehle.com/en/lehle-d.loop-sgos It has up to 2 loops you can switch on/off, it’s supposed to leave your tone unaltered when not in use and apparently is very transparent when switched on, according to reviews. Haven’t tried it myself.
Yeah ^^^. I didn’t think about Lehle…. This might be fairly easy and potentially eliminate the noise. Contact Jokki at Lehle. Takes about 24 hours for return. He might know if the is unit below can do what you need for the EVH specifically.

https://www.lehle.com/en/lehle-parallel-sw-ii
I own 2 Lehle products and they are absolutely top notch. The company is really good about feedback when needed.

That is what I originally planned on but got convoluted due to a noisy effects loop. I got a noise gate and had it in the loop but when I turned it off, then i had no gate fir my gain pedals. It just grew into this pain in the ass. Lol
I've been using a Tech 21 Boost DLA forever in the loops of amps for solos, including a 5150III 50W. I had to run a gate in the loop of that amp as well but I never turned it off and the delay still worked great!

Nemesis will do this, you've got to go into the parameter settings but I have my solo delay with a slight boost programmed. Easy with the editor.

Like this?

Attachments

• 6B3A6C66-A437-4923-AF01-1D2240D4F736.png
    6B3A6C66-A437-4923-AF01-1D2240D4F736.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 24
I've been using a Tech 21 Boost DLA forever in the loops of amps for solos, including a 5150III 50W. I had to run a gate in the loop of that amp as well but I never turned it off and the delay still worked great!
It's funny, like a year ago I started looking for one and they stopped making them. I think they are sitting on a gold mine.

Back