Look, another new Metallica song "Screaming suicide" RED MEAT!! Go attack them guys... lol

It's meh... I do like it more than the last single. But let's be honest, these guys are what in their 60s...? They aren't full of piss and vinegar anymore.

Brb; going make them all chug piss and vinegar

One of the worst songs of their career, beaten MAYBE only by Invisible Kid. Didn't mind the first single, but this is real real bad. Also, can someone please give James guitar tone some balls back?

Teletannic?
giphy.gif

Weird song, I like the verses, his vocals and the rhythm mesh really well there but didn’t care for much else. Once again Kirk amazes at playing below rudimentary licks. WTF with the intro lick he does. Sounds like something a beginner would consider gold they just shit into their 4 track. Snare again is just too damn loud. There may be magic I’m missing after the 2nd verse but honestly I stopped there because I was getting bored.
Yeah I think the link was simple but also lacked soul. SRV or B.B. King could play something with half the notes and the feeling would cone out

Back