Does an effects loop switcher exist???

Any loop switcher that accommodates line level should work, you just need to wire your amp's preamp into it as if the preamp was a pedal itself.

From there, keep the preamp loop on all the time and program the loops after it to turn on and off as needed per preset.

You may need a small iso transformer box with two paths to prevent ground loops with this setup. Don't worry though, most are under like $40 and don't require power.

It's funny, like a year ago I started looking for one and they stopped making them. I think they are sitting on a gold mine.
Yep. There’s a couple of different versions. I have the gold one. My only complaint is that they didn’t put an LED for the tap tempo but other than that it’s a solid pedal. I’ll keep my eye open for you.
You can also look into a T-Rex Replaybox. It’s a nice delay that has a volume control so it can pretty much achieve the same thing. And it’s small. Should’ve never sold mine.

I made a passive pedal like this 20 years ago for a buddy, but it operates on a different principle: Rhythm Cut. When playing rhythm, the signal only passes thru a 10k volume pot that sets the amp's rhythm volume. When you hit the button for a solo, the 10k volume pot is bypassed so you get full amp volume, and then the signal is diverted thru a pair of send/receive jacks (my buddy had a delay pedal patched into these jacks). Easy and cheap to make, too.

Yep. There’s a couple of different versions. I have the gold one. My only complaint is that they didn’t put an LED for the tap tempo but other than that it’s a solid pedal. I’ll keep my eye open for you.
You can also look into a T-Rex Replaybox. It’s a nice delay that has a volume control so it can pretty much achieve the same thing. And it’s small. Should’ve never sold mine.
Once I get my EVH Stealth 6l6, I should be good but we'll see. Not sure why I have the noise issue with my current 6l6.

Back