2019 Wizard MTL KT150 - SOLD

RedB4Black

2019 Wizard MTL KT150

- This is my all time favorite amp and I actually own 2 KT150 MTLs. This one is for sale to raise cash for something else.
- I am the original owner of this amp. I purchased in new direct from Wizard in June 2019.
- 4 x KT88 tubes, 150w - but it has a great master volume and does lower volumes very well.
- Custom KT150 transformers
- Amp is in excellent/like new condition with no visible dents, dings or tears in the tolex.
- Vader cosmetics with small logo
- Includes one-button footswitch

SOLD shipped in CONUS, PP F&F/Venmo (No fee to me) or add $150 for fees if regular paypal.

This amp would cost over $6,700 new with shipping and $600 upcharge for KT150 model

CASH ONLY - NO TRADES

0ygM4KJ.jpg
WWSxviE.jpg
Jb3RafB.jpg
MU8cKqY.jpg

Last edited:
2019 Wizard MTL KT150

- This is my all time favorite amp and I actually own 2 KT150 MTLs. This one is for sale to raise cash for something else.
- I am the original owner of this amp. I purchased in new direct from Wizard in June 2019.
- 4 x KT88 tubes, 150w - but it has a great master volume and does lower volumes very well.
- Custom KT150 transformers
- Amp is in excellent/like new condition with no visible dents, dings or tears in the tolex.
- Vader cosmetics with small logo
- Includes one-button footswitch

$5,000 shipped in CONUS, PP F&F/Venmo (No fee to me) or add $150 for fees if regular paypal.

This amp would cost over $6,700 new with shipping and $600 upcharge for KT150 model

CASH ONLY - NO TRADES

0ygM4KJ.jpg
WWSxviE.jpg
Jb3RafB.jpg
MU8cKqY.jpg
TEMPTING.
- I literally have the skyscraper’s of Manhattan in my hallway.. all the buildings are 100 watt’s with EL34’s…
-and they’re all kick ass amps…WTF man.
Where are you located?
I know about the secret tonal chamber in the
Amnityville windowed jam room,btw.
I’m not gonna front, once you go 88…
-no more Manhattan.

TEMPTING.
- I literally have the skyscraper’s of Manhattan in my hallway.. all the buildings are 100 watt’s with EL34’s…
-and they’re all kick ass amps…WTF man.
Where are you located?
I know about the secret tonal chamber in the
Amnityville windowed jam room,btw.
I’m not gonna front, once you go 88…
-no more Manhattan.

Lol. Come on down to Texas… plenty of room for amp stacks down here!

Him: Will you put it on Reverb?

Me: If you’re saying you’ll buy it if I do, I will

Him: Well, no promises🤪

😵‍💫
I do not understand people…

Can literally just do the PayPal friends and family and pay with a card if you’re that worried. Offers you coverage that way. SMH

Can literally just do the PayPal friends and family and pay with a card if you’re that worried. Offers you coverage that way. SMH
Had a guy do this with me a few weeks ago. I think he wanted it on Reverb so he could use Affirm.

Some people WANT to pay an extra $500 in sales tax, on something that was previously taxed? o_O

Back