“Directed Evolution”

He went berserk cuz he knows he is fucked and maybe feels he is no other option but to panic fight and destroy evidence. Not danger from O'Keefe, but from his own mouth and his employer and what he will do after he is canned or blacklisted or worse. The fact that he threw race card down like he was surrounded by zombies on the walking dead was pure fear and last resort.
I've watched quite a few of those Project Veritas videos where they pull a "Candid Camera" on high-level Pfizer employees, and they all have left me with one question..

Is everyone Pfizer hires a fag ?

:ROFLMAO:

38734D82-3C09-4550-8286-08C83522707E.jpeg

You idiots think this guy stated that Pfizer are purposefully mutating the Covid virus for the sole purpose of creating vaccines to sell?

Is that how dumb some people are on this forum?

You watch some clapped together n00z outfit called Veritas 😂 who chopped up out of context private footage of a conversation to look incriminating, ambushed the now overly emotional Pfizer employee in a restaurant who by now is likely shitting his pants and that’s your cutting edge takeaway? 😂

Pharma companies did fuck up with directed evolution, released the virus out of lab in China (who are loose as shit when it comes to legal protocol and arrogant enough to lie about it to the world, and now have the death toll of millions on their hands) but if what I wrote is your sole takeaway about what this fool said while being filmed, then Goddammit you guys are fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Bottom line is this - viruses can be weaponised.

Assholes in Chinese med, Government funded for sure, were developing viruses as part of the ongoing SARS strain which has been around for decades. Have been since the 50’s, post WWII. You really thought USA Vs the Soviets was it? China was years ahead of both of you.

The point of it was to have it first, with the vaccines ready to control it, in case other assholes had it first and released it. It’s classic Cold War Brinkmanship. How do people not work this out?

This is how you develop vaccines. You mutate viruses and develop vaccines ahead of time to control them if shit goes sideways. Store it and control it.

Someone fucked up and the shit got out of Wuhan. Wet Market my ass 😂
It was a mistake, because China gives no fucks but you can bet your life whoever fucked up isn’t around now to admit it. And no one has the balls to hold these Communist pricks to account.
That orange muppet Trump didn’t then, and that animated mummy Biden doesn’t now. China would sink both US coasts into the drink before you guys had your dicks out of all that apple pie you love so much.

This Pfizer fool in the video got filmed admitting that pharma mutates viruses to have controlling vaccines ready to go in the event of, and then he was fucking ambushed by some overweight Legoman with a microphone.

He’s panicking because gullible dummies will believe what you guys are saying and then it’s his ass. Of course Pfizer mutates the virus, there’ll be THOUSANDS of variants stored with their matching vaccines. You need the variation for the vaccine to be effective. THIS IS WHY THE VACCINE WAS DEVELOPED SO QUICKLY - IT ALREADY EXISTED.

All it took was some legal hoop jumping and a government rollout and boom.

Farout. Why do we bother.

Not a big fan, of the NFL in general and his own wokeness but he deserves some credit for going against the sheeple.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/aaron-rodgers-calls-out-media-brought-to-you-by-pfizer/
I'm a Vikings fan for 40 years, to say I like Rogers is a not accurate. But the last two years, I respect him for what he's been painted as(a liar, diva, blah blah blah), and I see people on football forums/videos preaching that nonsense. The NFL had very strong forced coercion policies to get jabbed. Some QB's and high profile players were reluctant to get and had to deal with shit work conditions/testing/rules daily. They could get through it. Kirk Cousins/Dalvin Cook didn't get jabbed. Rogers didn't either. But most guys on the cusp of being cut or the roster bubbles were strong armed into for fear if they weren't wouldn't get the job. Coaches coming out publicly admitting to being mad/calling guys selfish/admitting they might not make the team if not vaccinated. Belicheck did, Zimmer did, Rivera did....It was pathetic.

Why no, they're clearly doing it to keep fucktards like you feeling "superior". You DID get vaccinated after all, so you obviously have it all figured out. PsYenCe :hys:

Did you even read what I wrote?
I understand it and you haven’t, so in that sense, yes, I am superior but what does it even matter?

You honestly think you’re in a better position unvaxxed when you live in a country whose Government, Republican AND Democrat, funds virus development? You spend your life arguing which side of the coin is shiniest? It’s the same coin, you knob! 😂

Do you understand why governments prepare viruses and their requisite vaccines?
Do you?

Last edited:
I understand it and you haven’t, so in that sense, yes, I am superior but what does it even matter?

You honestly think you’re in a better position unvaxxed when you live in a country whose Government, Republican AND Democrat, funds virus development? You spend your life arguing which side of the coin is shiniest? It’s the same coin, you knob! 😂

Do you?
A: Man, you're a gullable bitch. I thought you "ignored" me pansy boy.
B: The average time frame for vaccine development: 10 YEARS. 10 fucking YEARS, clown show. My decision was based on that and THAT only. It has ZERO to do with politics (or, the side of the coin, as you put it :jerkit:), media or others opinions. Possessing critical thought is pretty important in order to use common sense, so I understand what you just don't get it.
C: Keep my knob out of the conversation. I don't care how cute you think I am.

A: Man, you're a gullable bitch. I thought you "ignored" me pansy boy.
B: The average time frame for vaccine development: 10 YEARS. 10 fucking YEARS, clown show. My decision was based on that and THAT only. It has ZERO to do with politics (or, the side of the coin, as you put it :jerkit:), media or others opinions. Possessing critical thought is pretty important in order to use common sense, so I understand what you just don't get it.
C: Keep my knob out of the conversation. I don't care how cute you think I am.

A. I chose to address you specifically, pet names aside.

B. Ten years! 😂 They had this vaccine 10 years ago for the exact variant that was leaked out of Wuhan.

What, somehow 10 years of R+D was crammed into a couple months? Of course not! And THAT’S what your decision was based on? And you never figured out for yourself that it existed easily over a decade before Jan 2020???
Christ man, you are dumb.

C. Sure. If it’s the same size as your brain then job done.

Last edited:

B. Ten years! 😂 They had this vaccine 10 years ago for the exact variant that was leaked out of Wuhan.

What, somehow 10 years of R+D was crammed into a couple months? Of course not! And THAT’S what your decision was based on? And you never figured out for yourself that it existed easily over a decade before Jan 2020???

Jdel, the only idiot here is you as you are the one who is filled with the Pfizer jizz in your whole body 🤣

Do you?
You are so dumb it's hilarious. Didn't you just say a while back that governments job is to "ensure the well-being of its citizens" 🤣

Keep drinking the Pfizer jizz, dick face 🤣

Oh?
Please feel free to list the previous FDA approved vaccines using MRNA
If the "vaccine" already existed, then why was it necessary to implement an accelerated "development" program, genius?
Why were people taking part it trial programs in 2020 for it?
Wouldn't they just say "hey, here's the already developed and properly tested vaccine"
You really are a clueless fuck....

You are so dumb it's hilarious. Didn't you just say a while back that governments job is to protect the public.

Keep drinking the Pfizer jizz, dick face 🤣
Yeah, he/she did. What do you expect from a pansy that jumps out of their skin at the sound of piss hitting water :LOL:

Yeah, he/she did. What do you expect from a pansy that jumps out of their skin at the sound of piss hitting water :LOL:
He said governments job is the ensure the wellbeing of its citizens.

Then he says the government is the one creating the viruses and the vaccine at the same time.

🤣

He said govements job is the ensure the wellbeing of its citizens.

Then he says the government is the one creating the viruses and the vaccine at the same time.

🤣
Right?
At one time, governments may have actually been concerned about the well being of it's citizens. That ship sailed a LONG fucking time ago....
There are definately government workers who still care and believe in the orginal mission, but they are the local/street level people. Big Government doesn't give a shit about anything but control and money.

Back