“Directed Evolution”

Oh?
Please feel free to list the previous FDA approved vaccines using MRNA
If the "vaccine" already existed, then why was it necessary to implement an accelerated "development" program, genius?
Why were people taking part it trial programs in 2020 for it?
Wouldn't they just say "hey, here's the already developed and properly tested vaccine"
You really are a clueless fuck....

FDA approved 😂
That’s the legal hoop jumping I mentioned.
MRNA transfusion has been trialled since the early 1960’s, with significant developments in the late 80’s and 1990.
https://www.thermofisher.com/au/en/...co_cp0000_pjt0000_bid00000_0se_gaw_nt_pur_con
All “FDA Approval” means is that the benefits outweigh the risks for public consumption.

This has zero, fuck all and utterly no bearing on R+D of viruses and the efficiency of controlling vaccines, whether using traditional attenuated pathogens or molecular responses triggers such as RNA.

Trial programs are simply a box ticking exercise required for FDA approval. It’s the last piece of legal admin to occur before it goes to market. That shit was trialled and reported on years before so that point is moot.

Yeah, they’re going to admit to having vaccines ready to go 😂. We’ve established how stupid that argument is in the video in the OP of this thread.

The first electric car was released in 1996.
Atomic weapons were in R+D since the 1930’s.
The Covid virus and vaccine existed long before the pandemic.

Wake up and smell the coffee, dumbass.

He said governments job is the ensure the wellbeing of its citizens.

Then he says the government is the one creating the viruses and the vaccine at the same time.

🤣

Brainless.
Read your comment slowly - you’ll work it out.

Can you imagine if Joel was a school teacher and all the indoctrination coming from her?

You’re so busy giving yourself an internet sleuthing hard-on, you’re missing the bigger picture.
No one cares that you keep posting that.

PS - you should really go and have a weekend in San-Fran. Might extinguish some of that transferred homophobic self-hatred you’ve got going on 👍

True, but the vast majority of people are.

You happen to be one of them.

I often wonder.. how do you always place yourself on the wrong side of every issue ?

The funny thing about being “in the wrong”, is that it’s entirely subjective.

Sweet of you to “often wonder” about me though. Please stop.

Brainless.
Read your comment slowly - you’ll work it out.
For someone who goes on about people being conspiracy theory nutz, it seems odd that you would bring up governments developing man made viruses and creating the vaccine at the same time. And you then taking said vaccine and loving it.

Can you provide maninstream news about governments admiting to making man-made viruses and creating the vaccine at the same time?

Righto fuckwits, it’s after 1am here in glorious Australia, and I need my beauty sleep.

I’ll leave you losers to furiously pump each other’s tiny wangs here in the comments…

1674829323019.jpeg

FDA approved 😂
That’s the legal hoop jumping I mentioned.
MRNA transfusion has been trialled since the early 1960’s, with significant developments in the late 80’s and 1990.
https://www.thermofisher.com/au/en/...co_cp0000_pjt0000_bid00000_0se_gaw_nt_pur_con
All “FDA Approval” means is that the benefits outweigh the risks for public consumption.

This has zero, fuck all and utterly no bearing on R+D of viruses and the efficiency of controlling vaccines, whether using traditional attenuated pathogens or molecular responses triggers such as RNA.

Trial programs are simply a box ticking exercise required for FDA approval. It’s the last piece of legal admin to occur before it goes to market. That shit was trialled and reported on years before so that point is moot.

Yeah, they’re going to admit to having vaccines ready to go 😂. We’ve established how stupid that argument is in the video in the OP of this thread.

Atomic weapons were in R+D since the 1930’s.
The Covid virus and vaccine existed long before the pandemic.

Wake up and smell the coffee, dumbass.
Wow, the amount of stupidity in this post is STAGGERING :no:
I can't call it ignorance, because that is based on lack of knowledge or information of which there is multitudes of out there, so it's just plain fucking stupidity.
I know some of you Aussies like to play it fast and loose. You can't walk out your door without being stung, bitten or kicked by some critter that will kill you after all, so feel free to remain a guinea pig clown show :LOL:

Oh, by the way, in your rush to assert your superior intelligence, you demonstrated just how fucking stupid you are:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_car
https://edisontechcenter.org/ElectricCars.html#:~:text=May 13th A Columbia Mark III, the first,public, is demonstrated to the press and public.

Last edited:
Back