Most overrated Guitarist on the Internet

Make sure you subscribe, smash that bell icon and become a patreon. It really helps the channel. If I hear that shit one more time I'll snap. I'll never subscribe to any YouTubers channel...period. Thanks, but I'll seek out my own media interests and not have it rammed up my bunghole on a daily basis.

I got banned at gear page for posting “ most overrated internet guitarist “ . I just said I’ll start it off , Peter Thorn. Zero soul.”

You complain about guitarists with "no soul" in their playing, then you cite Matteo Mancuso the zillion-note-per-minute jazz fusion shredder as "truly inspirational."

LOL gtfo troll hahaha

Like sure that guy's a super technically gifted player, but I don't hear anything I'd call "moving" in his playing. I think “wow that guy is super talented and sure can play a whole bunch of notes very fast and clean“ but I don’t think “oh my god holy shit wow” like I do when I hear the stuff that comes from real creatively.

Last edited:
People think he’s good?
You'd be surprised.

People also think he plays metal.

His tones are up for debate, but I've personally never been a fan of how he dials amps in.

His latest vids are getting ridiculous as well. Like 10 seconds worth of actual "tones".

I’m waiting for Fluff’s signature craft beer, replete with beard shavings and a negative alcohol quotient. Tastes filling, less great!
Would probably contain soy and other ingredients that help you grow a neckbeard.

People think he’s good?
Hilarious.
I bet “Puff” would laugh also.
I think his face is beginning to look sorta Mickey-Rouse ‘ish, apparently, they took the magic ingriedient out of Peparation H that would fervently reduce swelling,
many user’s reported using the product on their hungover faces as opposed to their rectums.
-But they took out the fucking magic juice-
I’m being dead fucking serious here dude’s about the old school Peparation H.

You know what?
Hemorrhoids are proof that humans once had tails.

I’m waiting for Fluff’s signature craft beer, replete with beard shavings and a negative alcohol quotient. Tastes filling, less great!
HEADER-3-640x360.jpg

If the beer doesn't have the typical "shock/disgust/orgasm" face on the label, nobody will buy it!

Yes. I don’t play as much Bach these days (more Scarlatti), but my favorite one to play right now is the prelude from his 6th cello suite (BWV1012). I find many of his cello & violin pieces translate better on guitar imo vs others. I tried learning years ago the fugue from BWV914 (keyboard piece) and that was by far the hardest piece I ever attempted lol. Made toccata by Rodrigo seem easy in comparison lol
Scarlattis pretty crazy technique. Nice work

Back