Can anyone in Georgia help a brother out?

phil b

Ok, so I have been wanting to get a new saddle made for my Guild F512. Heard tons of great stuff about fossilized Mammoth Ivory. Guy in Georgia makes them but will only ship within the state. I just need someone I can have this sent to and then you send to me. Its a bridge saddle so it will fit in a small padded envelope. No lugging!!
If anyone can help lemme know, and thanks very much in advance!! Time will be compensated for of course.

I wonder if it's a legal thing? I know if you kill a deer in Georgia for food, you can't transport the bones over state lines. It's a weird thing but that's what it is. I bet this has something to do with that.

I wonder if it's a legal thing? I know if you kill a deer in Georgia for food, you can't transport the bones over state lines. It's a weird thing but that's what it is. I bet this has something to do with that.
Maybe in 2024 it will be legal. They bring wooly mammoth back to life next year .

Yea, its absolutely a legal thing. He can only ship to certain states and of course mine isnt one of them. I have seen it before but usually they will ship it anyways, but this guy is not budging. I understand, but just weird some states its legal and some arent.

The idea of having mammoth ivory is cool but then I think....literally none of the legendary acoustic guitar sounds I grew up listening to used it

Probably not worth the trouble tbh

This is what I get for trying to do 10 different things and post at the same time. Its not Mammoth I am going for West African Hard Ivory. Its harder than Mammoth and supposed to be snappier. Lots of finger players rave about it.

Back