Synergy Deliverance question

fek

Recently picked up a Deliverance module and am using it with a Syn-1 into a PS2. I also have the BE, SLO, and Vai modules. When using the Deliverance, if the channel volumes go over 2:00, the initial note attack turns into a staticky clipped mess. Everything else appears to be fine until that spot on the volume knobs. My other modules don't do that.

If you have Deliverance module, does yours do that too? Not a big deal if I just have to keep the volumes below 2:00 but I also don't want to have a module with an issue that I can't move later.

Recently picked up a Deliverance module and am using it with a Syn-1 into a PS2. I also have the BE, SLO, and Vai modules. When using the Deliverance, if the channel volumes go over 2:00, the initial note attack turns into a staticky clipped mess. Everything else appears to be fine until that spot on the volume knobs. My other modules don't do that.

If you have Deliverance module, does yours do that too? Not a big deal if I just have to keep the volumes below 2:00 but I also don't want to have a module with an issue that I can't move later.
I had one for about a month ...... didn't notice anything like that at all .... I thought the UL sounded much better and returned the Deliverance .

I just tried mine, and at 2:00 I also got major clipping.
For reference, I keep my module outs around noon, but the Deliverance only needs to be around 10:30
It's definitely a hotter signal.

I appreciate you giving this a shot for me! So most likely normal and just keep the channel volumes lower. Works for me.

Reactions: ZFG
Just bought a Deliverance module myself. I'm using my old Randall MTS gear and I can only access the bottom channel. How is the top channel? more gain? I love the bottom channel. It's like mid gain Marshall heaven =}

Just bought a Deliverance module myself. I'm using my old Randall MTS gear and I can only access the bottom channel. How is the top channel? more gain? I love the bottom channel. It's like mid gain Marshall heaven =}

Correct. Top channel is a little more gain and compression. Pretty cool and versatile module. Still dialing mine in now that I am setting it up correctly.

You are right about the Marshall comparison. Had some YouTube dudes vid playing on a JCM800 while I was warming up and the Deliverance mod sounded very close to me.

Back