“Directed Evolution”

Wow, the amount of stupidity in this post is STAGGERING :no:
I can't call it ignorance, because that is based on lack of knowledge or information of which there is multitude is out there, so it's just plain fucking stupidity.
I know some of you Aussies like to play it fast and loose. You can't walk out your door without being stung, bitten or kicked by some critter that will kill you after all, so feel free to remain a guinea pig clown show :LOL:

Oh, by the way, in your rush to assert your superior intelligence, you demonstrated just how fucking stupid you are:
The first electric car was released in 1996.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_car
https://edisontechcenter.org/ElectricCars.html#:~:text=May 13th A Columbia Mark III, the first,public, is demonstrated to the press and public.
Reading his constant white-hot hatred for all of us, and for America in general.. Calling us all dumbasses, etc, etc..

It warms my heart to know he's shot full of Fauci juice.

🤟 :ROFLMAO:

D75D4F4F-6C69-424B-8973-CEABEA16D322.jpeg

Bottom line is this - viruses can be weaponised.

Assholes in Chinese med, Government funded for sure, were developing viruses as part of the ongoing SARS strain which has been around for decades. Have been since the 50’s, post WWII. You really thought USA Vs the Soviets was it? China was years ahead of both of you.

The point of it was to have it first, with the vaccines ready to control it, in case other assholes had it first and released it. It’s classic Cold War Brinkmanship. How do people not work this out?

This is how you develop vaccines. You mutate viruses and develop vaccines ahead of time to control them if shit goes sideways. Store it and control it.

Someone fucked up and the shit got out of Wuhan. Wet Market my ass 😂
It was a mistake, because China gives no fucks but you can bet your life whoever fucked up isn’t around now to admit it. And no one has the balls to hold these Communist pricks to account.
That orange muppet Trump didn’t then, and that animated mummy Biden doesn’t now. China would sink both US coasts into the drink before you guys had your dicks out of all that apple pie you love so much.

This Pfizer fool in the video got filmed admitting that pharma mutates viruses to have controlling vaccines ready to go in the event of, and then he was fucking ambushed by some overweight Legoman with a microphone.

He’s panicking because gullible dummies will believe what you guys are saying and then it’s his ass. Of course Pfizer mutates the virus, there’ll be THOUSANDS of variants stored with their matching vaccines. You need the variation for the vaccine to be effective. THIS IS WHY THE VACCINE WAS DEVELOPED SO QUICKLY - IT ALREADY EXISTED.

All it took was some legal hoop jumping and a government rollout and boom.

Farout. Why do we bother.
This is the biggest conspiracy theory I have ever read on here 🤪

This is the biggest conspiracy theory I have ever read on here 🤪

Yeah you’re right.
It makes no sense does it.

I mean it’s not like Trump approved the vaccine rollout in record time… oh wait, he did.

And it’s not like China has been buying and selling medical engineers and tech globally for decades, just like they do with every other industry… oh wait, they do.

And it’s not like there wasn’t a public government funded inquiry into China’s role into the release of the SARS/Covid virus, including transparent UN/WHO investigation of the Wuhan Virology Institute and at least some kind of acknowledgment by Xi Jinping and his cronies… oh wait, there never will be.

Use your brain.
That Pfizer fool panicked, claimed he invented the whole thing and then freaked out 😂.
Fat Legoman on the mic couldn’t have picked a better target.
You’ve got the truth clearly laid out by a Pfizer employee and you still doubt it - and if you think this is the first or last time a virus has been or will be accidentally leaked from a lab, or that the Chinese Communist party, or your precious US Govt or mine here in Australia isn’t up to their necks in it, then you’re twice as thick.

The next frontier is virus based nanotech. They’re already years into that too.

Craig Kelly is a failed politician, and he’s an idiot.
The vaxxed can be hospitalised due to comorbidities. We do have fat, cancerous carnts here in Oz too. Just cos you’re vaxxed doesn’t mean you can’t be hospitalised due to other illnesses.
Unvaxxed and No Information are mutually inclusive for the purposes of tracking hospitalisations based on vax status, so that makes sense.

Yeah you’re right.
It makes no sense does it.

I mean it’s not like Trump approved the vaccine rollout in record time… oh wait, he did.

And it’s not like China has been buying and selling medical engineers and tech globally for decades, just like they do with every other industry… oh wait, they do.

And it’s not like there wasn’t a public government funded inquiry into China’s role into the release of the SARS/Covid virus, including transparent UN/WHO investigation of the Wuhan Virology Institute and at least some kind of acknowledgment by Xi Jinping and his cronies… oh wait, there never will be.

Use your brain.
That Pfizer fool panicked, claimed he invented the whole thing and then freaked out 😂.
Fat Legoman on the mic couldn’t have picked a better target.
You’ve got the truth clearly laid out by a Pfizer employee and you still doubt it - and if you think this is the first or last time a virus has been or will be accidentally leaked from a lab, or that the Chinese Communist party, or your precious US Govt or mine here in Australia isn’t up to their necks in it, then you’re twice as thick.

The next frontier is virus based nanotech. They’re already years into that too.
So let me get this straight. You admit all this is happening and you also admit that Project Veritas shows the Pfizer employee clearly laying out the truth...

At the same time you took multiple shots of Pfizer jizz in the arm and claim people who didn't take it are crazy right wing conspiracy theorists...

Sure thing buddy. What's your job title at Pfizer? PR for RT

So let me get this straight. You admit all this is happening and you also admit the Project Veritas shows the Pfizer employee clearly laying out the truth...

At the same time you took multiple shots of Pfizer jizz in the arm and claim people who didn't take it are crazy right wing conspiracy theorists...

Sure thing buddy. What's your job title at Pfizer? PR for RT

Good Lord.
Why would a government want their tax paying citizens to be vulnerable to a pandemic.
Citizens fund the Govt as taxable entities.
Working class joes prop up the whole fucking system through their income. Happens in your country and mine, which is why taxes exist.
If a table is wobbly you strengthen the legs. It makes no financial sense for a population to be at risk, hence the multilateral, bipartisan support for the vaccine rollout - to protect the government’s income stream.
And you still think the vaccine is dangerous 😂

Good Lord.
Why would a government want their tax paying citizens to be vulnerable to a pandemic.
Citizens fund the Govt as taxable entities.
Working class joes prop up the whole fucking system through their income. Happens in your country and mine, which is why taxes exist.
If a table is wobbly you strengthen the legs. It makes no financial sense for a population to be at risk, hence the multilateral, bipartisan support for the vaccine rollout - to protect the government’s income stream.
And you still think the vaccine is dangerous 😂
Yup. Safe and effective. They got your well-being in mind jdel 🤣

tumblr_mdgi4mE3Ts1ql2wy7o1_500.jpg

Bill_Gates_vaccine.jpeg

Haha I am on my gay date and laughing about fucking humanity over with engineered bio weapon viruses LOL it's this great? OMG THERES WHITE PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Holy shit man.

That was some funny shit.
Poor prick was watching his whole career burn.

“ Poor prick “😂😂😂

That ‘poor prick’ is talking about death and laughing about what’s going on to humanity because of the company that he works for. He has absolutely no empathy for human life or the crimes against humanity that HE is taking part in.
This ‘poor prick’ should be in jail for the rest of his life along with everyone who works for Pfizer, certainly the ones at his level and higher who understand and are completely ‘in the know’.
Woke garbage POS people feeling sorry for the guy getting caught in premeditated murder but absolutely no remorse for all the people dying from their evil…

Last edited:
joeldildo77s your typical head up it’s ass liberal. Instead of considering that just maybe, it exercised poor judgement and rushed to have an experimental chemical injected into it…..MULTIPLE times, it just continues to spew out excuses. Never accept personal responsibility….the liberal motto :LOL:

Welp.
I tried.
You guys still think I’m a liberal, even though you clearly know I don’t live in the USA, and have absolutely nothing in common with gutless Biden supporters.
I’ve clearly said pedophiles should be used as dog food, yet knobhead PicASSo and the rest of you think whatever.
I’ve clearly laid out the commonsense logic behind Covid and vaccines, yet you’re all too busy focusing on the simple shit like a two party system, when in reality it’s ONE system.
You can’t see the wood for the trees, you simple minded, obvious amoebas.
Fucking good entertainment though.

Back