🔨 Paul Pelosi Drops The Hammer ! 🔨

It was certainly not a normal human reaction (I'd be a lot more nervous, etc). Not sure what to make of it. Especially the delay releasing the videos. No doubt the idiot with the hammer should get LONG jail time.

It was certainly not a normal human reaction (I'd be a lot more nervous, etc). Not sure what to make of it. Especially the delay releasing the videos. No doubt the idiot with the hammer should get LONG jail time.
The whole thing is weird. And fishy. I’m not saying it is, but I can see how some might think it’s staged. It’s bizarre all around.

Agreed.

None of this story adds up.
Wasn’t there different body cam footage from when this first came out? I could’ve sworn I saw a different video with Paul Pelosi answering the door alone. I could be wrong and it’s a glitch in the Matrix, but I swear I remember seeing a different video with the cops at the door.

Wasn’t there different body cam footage from when this first came out? I could’ve sworn I saw a different video with Paul Pelosi answering the door alone. I could be wrong and it’s a glitch in the Matrix, but I swear I remember seeing a different video with the cops at the door.
I didn't wanna be the first to say it, but yeah.

The reason it took so long to release this was so they could film an alternate version.

The whole narrative is fake.

Offroaddieselstorage.info

giphy.gif

I heard / though do not know that the creepy creep with the hammer was in the car when the billionaire got his DUI.

I don't know about you, but if the wifes out of town and money's no object, I'm not hanging with the nutbag. Pun anyone?

I heard / though do not know that the creepy creep with the hammer was in the car when the billionaire got his DUI.

I don't know about you, but if the wifes out of town and money's no object, I'm not hanging with the nutbag. Pun anyone?
Someone was in the car with him.

That was reported at the scene.

That person fled the scene after the crash.

LOL, I get you guy's see this as a lovers quarrel. :LOL: Possible, but I could care less, none of my business.

Back