Let's See Your Band Live...

gibson5413

I would love to see more of everyone's bands. Here is a clip of my band from last Saturday playing Sweet Child of Mine (I know, everyone plays this one). Also including our rocked-up version of Bobby McGee and my Drop Top. I LOVE our lead vocalist. She adds a lot to our live performances. I am the one in the El Mocombo t-shirt playing and Anderson Bulldog and 3rd Power Kitchen Sink.

Post some of your band clips!

Last edited:

That was kinda’ rad.
I’m serious man.
The early sludgy riffage with the chain link fence being dragged over some speed bumps guitar tone and my god, the cadences of the lead singer.
-worse then a dial tone underwater.
But what was dope af was the ultra-quasi-cheesy keyboard melody which actually added humor to the shitshow., FOR THAT, they’ve got promise.

I would love to see more of everyone's bands. Here is a clip of my band from last Saturday playing Sweet Child of Mine (I know, everyone plays this one). Also including our rocked-up version of Bobby McGee and my Drop Top. I LOVE our lead vocalist. She adds a lot to our live performances. I am the one in the El Mocombo t-shirt playing and Anderson Bulldog and 3rd Power Kitchen Sink.

Post some of your band clips!

She’s great and being easy on the eyes doesn’t hurt either. You guys are legit. Rarely ever see those Anderson Bulldogs.

That was kinda’ rad.
I’m serious man.
The early sludgy riffage with the chain link fence being dragged over some speed bumps guitar tone and my god, the cadences of the lead singer.
But what was dope af was the ultra-quasi-cheesy keyboard melody which actually added humor to the shitshow., FOR THAT, they’ve got promise.
Holy fuck! 👏 DITTO X 2
I bet you guys are gigging a lot.

Last edited:
This was my last band. We got to tour with Sevendust in 2009 and reformed in 2015. My singer passed away and we wanted to release the music we created together on the radio. We ended up playing a few shows with a new singer and i wasn't able to commit past the few shows.

This song:

Live (new singer,bassist and drummer) :

Last edited:
That was kinda’ rad.
I’m serious man.
Dino --- You are AWESOME !! Clearly the glass is half full !!

Back