Let's See Your Band Live...

She’s great and being easy on the eyes doesn’t hurt either. You guys are legit. Rarely ever see those Anderson Bulldogs.
Love that guitar and it stays in tune so well! We try to play with as much energy as we can regardless of how many people are there.

Shot in Beta, transferred to VHS, then the audio from the board was sweetened/leveled, and re-synced to the video, which is pretty grainy.

This could be the most bad ass video I have seen in weeks! Not only does the age tell all BUT y’all sound great. Fucking Betamax. Nice. I remember that in jr high school. Your lead singer looks like Kirk Cameron from 80’s. And the whole time he looks like he is sitting on that LP 😏. Voice is killer.. the guitar solo, I’m assuming that was you, really cuts through the mix. Nice job. Wish I had something like that from my youth.

Not the best, but I've been playing with these guys off and on since I was 17. We are all in our 50's now. We played thrash covers at backyard parties mostly back then. We play filler gigs now and then when our schedules align...

H8TORADE

This could be the most bad ass video I have seen in weeks! Not only does the age tell all BUT y’all sound great. Fucking Betamax. Nice. I remember that in jr high school. Your lead singer looks like Kirk Cameron from 80’s. And the whole time he looks like he is sitting on that LP 😏. Voice is killer.. the guitar solo, I’m assuming that was you, really cuts through the mix. Nice job. Wish I had something like that from my youth.
Thanks, all the credit goes to Craig, my old band mate. He likes sending me emails about them, just after he posts them on YT. There's two hours of that old Centrfold footage on YouTube under the channel 9277707. Yeah, that was me on the far right with the Ibanez Artist and the guitar face on display. I had to delouse the Les Paul...LOL We were lucky in that we had the 24 channel mixer and a soundman to run it.

Here's a show from a couple years back, covering some Slayer. 🤘 Rig is an ESP Hanny EMG81, OD1X boost, Mark IIB Coliseum, Recto traditional straight V30 4x12.

Last edited:
I would love to see more of everyone's bands. Here is a clip of my band from last Saturday playing Sweet Child of Mine (I know, everyone plays this one). Also including our rocked-up version of Bobby McGee and my Drop Top. I LOVE our lead vocalist. She adds a lot to our live performances. I am the one in the El Mocombo t-shirt playing and Anderson Bulldog and 3rd Power Kitchen Sink.

Post some of your band clips!

The GNR lead was good stuff!

Shot in Beta, transferred to VHS, then the audio from the board was sweetened/leveled, and re-synced to the video, which is pretty grainy.

Awesome! Love the old footage! Coincidentally, I currently have that same model Ibanez sitting on my repair bench for a customer.

Nicely done!

Last edited:

why is it that great cover tunes like this get no love from the crowd; it’s like you have a rectum coming out of your forehead when you play it: Then the dumbest tunes in the world like “achy fucking breaky” or “Macarena” seem to get people going.

why is it that great cover tunes like this get no love from the crowd; it’s like you have a rectum coming out of your forehead when you play it: Then the dumbest tunes in the world like “achy fucking breaky” or “Macarena” seem to get people going.
Because they demand too much of the listener.

The average IQ is 100.

ymmv

Because they demand too much of the listener.

The average IQ is 100.

ymmv
Take 10 more points and you got Forest Gump.
I believe seasoned musicians play for other musicians. Try to impress; not screw up etc etc. younger musicians play for leg…
Well That’s a generalization. But….. not far off.
Ehh fuck that. All play for hot females who happen to appreciate Rush, Van Halen, and Lynch Mob. 😏

Back