Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
73BF0D46-B28E-4C44-8B80-9354D894DB37.jpeg

8A00535D-B53D-48BD-BC81-69F2ACD2E65C.jpeg

Reactions: ccn

X 1 fking million in agreement. I tried telling people, warning them while VERY FEW listened and heeded the warning. The remaining 90% laughed at me, said I was choosing to not participate in society so it was OK to be a 2nd class citizen unallowed to do NORMAL things like eat out, go to movies etc during the lockdowns.

2 fking years... and you wished me to not be able or allowed to use medical benefits that I paid taxes into my whole life too? FK THEM man.. fk them all, they turned their back on me and said "to hell with unvax'd" and called me part of the problem. FK these losers that are vax'd and "SudDenLy dYinG". Brain dead losers.. too proud to admit they fk'd up and wont apologize to me will they? SO FK THEM.

X 1 fking million in agreement. I tried telling people, warning them while VERY FEW listened and heeded the warning. The remaining 90% laughed at me, said I was choosing to not participate in society so it was OK to be a 2nd class citizen unallowed to do NORMAL things like eat out, go to movies etc during the lockdowns.

2 fking years... and you wished me to not be able or allowed to use medical benefits that I paid taxes into my whole life too? FK THEM man.. fk them all, they turned their back on me and said "to hell with unvax'd" and called me part of the problem. FK these losers that are vax'd and "SudDenLy dYinG". Brain dead losers.. too proud to admit they fk'd up and wont apologize to me will they? SO FK THEM.
You don't know how many times IRL I've had people start this "VAXX" conversation with me, then blurt out, "I had to take the jab to keep my job !"

Well, you know what - if you gutless morons had not complied with this crap, none of us would be in the position were in today.

:rolleyes:

You don't know how many times IRL I've had people start this "VAXX" conversation with me, then blurt out, "I had to take the jab to keep my job !"

Well, you know what - if you gutless morons had not complied with this crap, none of us would be in the position were in today.

:rolleyes:
EXACTLY MAN, EXACTLY what I am talking about. ALL the vax'd that got it by coercion, it was a tough spot to be put in, but if you caved and gave in, then YOU are the reason why we went as DEEP and as FAR as we went down the dystopian future we are now in. And ofcourse, I know the response they are thinking "I had no choice, i had to keep my job" BS, you have to take a stand SOMEWHERE man... that is what our forefathers and grandparents did or great grandparents did in WW2. So fk off with the lame ass excuses of "my job", how about the sacrifices of the LIVES of soliders fighting in WW2...
Anyways, agree with you PLX, I am beyond past forgiving these people that trounced their own freedoms away, they are too stupid to STILL SEE how stupid they are ?? Then FK THEM and let them die the death they put upon themselves and are too stupid to realize, AKA "SuDdEn and UneXpEcted"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back