FS: Bare Knuckle Riff Raff Pickups Humbuckers Calibrated Covered Black Battleworn Set Standard 50mm Spacing, Short Leg, 4-Conductor Wire, Black Screws

Veritas0Aequitas

Up for sale is a set of Bare Knuckle Riff Raff Pickups Humbuckers Calibrated Set Standard 50mm Spacing, Short Leg, 4-Conductor Wire, Black Screws

$300 shipped. PayPal friends/family or Venmo both preferred. Or add 3% to cover fees. I have done lots of deals here, have plenty of references and feedback, so if you have any concerns. let me know.

Bought both this set a few months ago. Installed and tested in my Les Paul. I love the Riff Raffs but sold my Les Pauls so I have no guitar to put these in. They are the best pickups I have ever played and if they fit in the other guitar I need to put them in, I'd put them in there. These cost me $420 new with shipping from the UK now and are about to go up in price due to the tariffs as well.

Leads have not been cut down, they were professionally installed and taken out, and are in 100% working order.

-Black Uncovered Bobbins with Black Screws
-Tri-tab
-Standard 50mm Spacing
-4-Conductor Wire
-Short Leg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Back