🔨 Paul Pelosi Drops The Hammer ! 🔨

Have we always been this crazy? By "we" I mean humans. And by "humans" I mean you people. And by "you people" I mean anyone who votes for an ivory tower elitist career politician rat faced thieving bitch, over and over. I mean that. As a woman; I would hate to have built a career off of destroying other people's lives while playing feminist victim and encouraging others to do so to protect my status. It's really set us back to the days of Marie-Antoinette.

That kind of snoring only comes from a knock out. I won’t lie and say that I feel bad for him. I’m just disappointed that Nancy wasn’t home, and that the dude didn’t have two hammers. This is a lot better treatment than they will get when the people finally have enough. Going to be a run on wood chippers when that happens.

That kind of snoring only comes from a knock out. I won’t lie and say that I feel bad for him. I’m just disappointed that Nancy wasn’t home, and that the dude didn’t have two hammers. This is a lot better treatment than they will get when the people finally have enough. Going to be a run on wood chippers when that happens.
They just added the knock out snore audio track. I'm just thinking like a conspiracy theorist :ROFLMAO:

Obviously,
SquishyCuNtZ was the 3rd party that opened the door....
You rockin' the Stanley Hammers endorsement yet, Squishy?

Obviously,
SquishyCuNtZ was the 3rd party that opened the door....
You rockin' the Stanley Hammers endorsement yet, Squishy?

Yes, It was me. I also played the snore track on cue.

Stanley is being a bitch, but I secured an endorsement with a Chinese supplier "Hung Lo Hammer Co. Ltd"

I didn't wanna be the first to say it, but yeah.

The reason it took so long to release this was so they could film an alternate version.

The whole narrative is fake.
In light of more info that’s come out, I no longer think this was a hoax of any kind. I think Paul Pelosi was in a real threat for his safety. It’s clear to me listening to the 911 call Pelosi made that he was trying to covertly tell the dispatcher he was in trouble as that David guy was right beside him while they were both on speaker phone. Now I believe Nancy Pelosi is as crooked and slimy as they come, but I certainly don’t want violence wished upon her or her husband. That was a real shot he took to the head. He’s fortunate it wasn’t worse. I wish him a speedy recovery.

In light of more info that’s come out, I no longer think this was a hoax of any kind. I think Paul Pelosi was in a real threat for his safety. It’s clear to me listening to the 911 call Pelosi made that he was trying to covertly tell the dispatcher he was in trouble as that David guy was right beside him while they were both on speaker phone. Now I believe Nancy Pelosi is as crooked and slimy as they come, but I certainly don’t want violence wished upon her or her husband. That was a real shot he took to the head. He’s fortunate it wasn’t worse. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Yeah, that guy has some screws loose.

Yeah, everyone keeps saying, "Who opened the door ?"

Watch the video.. it wasn't either of those two idiots.

Someone else opened the door for the cops.
deeznutz-jpg.149845

Back