Langner Modded Tone

Take. Out. The.fucking.midrange.

Listen to that tone and then listen to the actual albums tone….. the midrange is bloated as fuck in this. 350-500hz, 1.0 Q, drop few DB out…. It’ll sound much better.

Take. Out. The.fucking.midrange.

Listen to that tone and then listen to the actual albums tone….. the midrange is bloated as fuck in this. 350-500hz, 1.0 Q, drop few DB out…. It’ll sound much better.

this is where i think the "in the mix" and the "in the room" guys get divided, im sure all those low mids fill the room out and can sound good on their own but recorded its just too much boxiness and dosent work well for much in my experience.

this is where i think the "in the mix" and the "in the room" guys get divided, im sure all those low mids fill the room out and can sound good on their own but recorded its just too much boxiness and dosent work well for much in my experience.

It’s just super obvious to me. I only brought it up because this could sound REALLY killer with even just that small move I mentioned. I just don’t know how people can’t hear that, it’s just bloated and boxy as hell. But like I said, I can tell this could sound way sick if done right.

The mids could go down a touch; but I can hear the amps aggressive nature even if too middy.
Definitely those mids are probably perfect for playing out…but at home even a Marshall guy like me would drop them some.

Back