Tough crowd

bubbastain

Sold a pedal on reverb recently. Guy bought it at 6:00 Saturday evening. I immediately message him that I'll ship it out first thing Monday morning. Obviously since the post office is closed until then. The pedal gets delivered from Tacoma Washington to Gainesville Virginia Wednesday at 1:00 pm. I get 5 stars and "accurate description and reasonable shipping times".
Reasonable shipping times??? Damn. Hard to please. Lol.
Have you guys ever received odd feedback?

What kind of happy ending were you expecting?
The I need a towel kind of course. Lol!

Sounds like good feedback to me. Too many people don’t leave any at all
Yeah. The feedback was good overall, just seems like the last "reasonable shipping times" was just unnecessary. I mean the only way it could have gotten to him faster would have been to overnight it.
It was certainly more funny odd than anything.

The I need a towel kind of course. Lol!

Yeah. The feedback was good overall, just seems like the last "reasonable shipping times" was just unnecessary. I mean the only way it could have gotten to him faster would have been to overnight it.
It was certainly more funny odd than anything.
Very true

I sold a guitar on reverb on a Saturday, shipped it from a UPS store first thing Monday morning, from Southeast US to Northwest US. Now, UPS took several days to deliver it. I got 5 stars, item as described, well packed...then he complained about how long the delivery took, but also stated it wasn't my (the seller's) fault.

Are you sure you're not the one who's hard to please?
This is a guitar gear forum where members spend thousands of dollars and countless hours for subtle differences in tone. We're all hard to please in one way or another. :LOL:
I don’t see what the problem is here.
There is no problem. Just an observation and a question. I thought it would be somewhat obvious that I thought it was kinda funny.

Im with you, bubba. I dont know what the fuck these guys are thinking. Reasonable isnt bad. But it isnt accurate. Fast shipper is what he should have put. I have had guys drsg feet so long i cancelled. Shipping next morning is pro status

How bout the reverse....I bought an in stock body from a business type vendor on Tuesday evening ...Friday afternoon I messaged asking if it had been shipped yet, guy says they have a “handling period” and it will ship on Monday. Nothing on the guys Reverb store indicates any handling period. Prior to my message there had been no acknowledgement of the sale from the seller. So if it ships Monday it will basically be 6 days from point of sale to ship. I’m a big boy, been at this for decades, but this is pretty lame....what sort of feedback does this guy / company deserve?

The real question is:

Why do Reverb's guitar shipping boxes say to wait 24 hours before opening, but they email you 15 minutes after tracking shows delivered to ask you to leave feedback?

Some buyers pretty much copy & paste the same generic positive feedback on every transaction.

I'm often one of them, unless something about a purchase is abnormally good or bad.

Back