Tim Henson's new home studio

lol those slippers... ok this should be good.

I gotta say, i hate shaming anyone but he looks like such a dork with that hair and neck tattoo. It just looks so ridiculous and makes him look like he has a turtle neck. He needed better friends to talk him out of that one... and those sweaters. Anyway here we go!

lol those slippers... ok this should be good.

I gotta say, i hate shaming anyone but he looks like such a dork with that hair and neck tattoo. It just looks so ridiculous and makes him look like he has a turtle neck. He needed better friends to talk him out of that one... and those sweaters. Anyway here we go!
That neck tattoo is just horrific , reminds me of that guy Jack who played the part of David's best friend in that movie "An American Werewolf in London" where Jack got his throat ripped apart by the werewolf.

image_2023-02-03_134358413.png

Last edited:
I was expecting some Muppets
tbf, the actual Henson recording studios in LA are among the best on the planet and tons of incredible stuff has been made there. A favourite studio of a lot of the best rock and metal guys too.

https://www.soundonsound.com/music-business/henson-recording-studios-los-angeles?amp
Tim’s studio looks pretty cool and done well. Not into his music (any more or less than any other instrumental guitar music) but fair play to him hustling and making a (seemingly decent) living off it. Fair play to him.

Also LOL at all the dudes here turning into their mothers (when they were probably listening to Motley Crue) at his appearance

That studio is badass.

Also LOL at all the dudes here turning into their mothers (when they were probably listening to Motley Crue) at his appearance
Bingo. That long hair with shredded clothes look I had way back when was NOT “Mom and Dad approved.” And that was kind of the point. If all the old farts on here approved of the younger gen look…it wouldn’t really be a desirable look for them.

Here I go again defending a player I don’t listen to in a band I don’t listen to. But just the fact that he said he “get high as fuck and play all day” in there and that he has a “clitoris pink” guitar makes me kind of like the dude.

Back