"Chinese spy balloon"

0n3s2nV.png

This so called CCP balloon 🎈 flying over Montana is Bullshit story if I ever heard one.

First off, you’d shoot it down if it was invading airspace.

The reason they are afraid of it hurting people on the ground? Pffft. Montana isn’t that populated and if it was a defense threat after 9/11 you’d blow it outta the sky.

Looks exactly like the Samsung space selfie balloon satellite that came crashing down like 3 years ago.

Being that all media is reporting the same thing word for word, I’m 🤨.

This so called CCP balloon 🎈 flying over Montana is Bullshit story if I ever heard one.

First off, you’d shoot it down if it was invading airspace.

The reason they are afraid of it hurting people on the ground? Pffft. Montana isn’t that populated and if it was a defense threat after 9/11 you’d blow it outta the sky.

Looks exactly like the Samsung space selfie balloon satellite that came crashing down like 3 years ago.

Being that all media is reporting the same thing word for word, I’m 🤨.
“Being that all media is reporting the same thing word for word, I’m 🤨”.

Yes, Always like it when you can overlap multiple mainstream ‘scripted’ news stories resulting in total speech clarity… BS

Last edited:
This could very well be a self imposed inside job like 9/11 to blame on China. Whether it "releases" a new deadly virus, or EMP I am skeptical as fk. WHATEVER black swan event happens in the coming weeks or months, it will be associated to this shit somehow, mark my words...
It's not high enough for an EMP.

ymmv

It's not high enough for an EMP.

ymmv
No offense but I don't trust your assessment of proper heights to be 100% convinced "all is well" for EMP possibilities LOL
I HOPE you are right, but am not counting on it.

No offense but I don't trust your assessment of proper heights to be 100% convinced "all is well" for EMP possibilities LOL
I HOPE you are right, but am not counting on it.
Depends on the yield.

Look up Operation Argus.

According to the news wire services, the "Chinese Spy Balloon" is at 12.5 miles altitude.

Last edited:
By doing nothing the Govt is saying to the Chinese "you got nothing, we see it, we don't give a shit, go f yourselves with your stupid slow moving balloon that we knew was coming days ago and we moved real shit to a different place and put fake shit in its place so you actually have just fucked yourselves with false intel".

By doing nothing the Govt is saying to the Chinese "you got nothing, we see it, we don't give a shit, go f yourselves with your stupid slow moving balloon that we knew was coming days ago and we moved real shit to a different place and put fake shit in its place so you actually have just fucked yourselves with false intel".
giphy.gif

Back