"Chinese spy balloon"

By doing nothing the Govt is saying to the Chinese "you got nothing, we see it, we don't give a shit, go f yourselves with your stupid slow moving balloon that we knew was coming days ago and we moved real shit to a different place and put fake shit in its place so you actually have just fucked yourselves with false intel".
For the love of God, please continue posting your "expert political analysis".

🤟 :ROFLMAO:

For the love of God, please continue posting your "expert political analysis".

🤟 :ROFLMAO:
I'm quoting an ex military contractor - using small words for your benefit. If you can come up with a counter argument, I'm all ears. Until then all I'm hearing from you is grunting noises. But go ahead, post another meme. You're good at that. Everyone needs to be good at something.

I'm quoting an ex military contractor - using small words for your benefit. If you can come up with a counter argument, I'm all ears. Until then all I'm hearing from you is grunting noises. But go ahead, post another meme. You're good at that. Everyone needs to be good at something.
Yeah, ok.

:ROFLMAO:

expert-w.jpg

When mainstream news is running with the story you can be sure it's legit. See, even Stripped Anus is talking about it

Let's face it, if the US did this to China, it would not even make the news and be shot down.
US is showing a serious weakness card, something wicked this way comes...

What if they filled it with Bat AIDS, and shooting it down is what they expected us to do? :eek:

"When the balloon goes up"
< idiom >

1. When the balloon goes up, a situation suddenly becomes very serious or unpleasant.

2. The note becomes due on a very large debt.

source: Cambridge Dictionary

I don't really know what it is, but I doubt if any major power wanted to spy on us they would use a huge ass balloon. They have hundreds of multi million dollar satellites that can do a way better job. I still maintain we should send our own huge, penis shaped balloon back and see what happens.

Back