"Chinese spy balloon"

Just like I thought. You got nothing. But carry on stalking me.
sHvEw3V.gif

So let's drop this spy balloon nonsense when, as you said, the satellites can indeed count the change in your pocket.
Gman and TV propaganda. It is not possible to have such resolution without extensive transistor current leakage utilizing ANY modern method. Sub-nano foundries do not exist, nor are there alternative materials available as of this time that are up to the task, including graphite. Given the size and energy needed for production, there are no secret foundries on Earth utilizing Alien technology. It wouldn't be possible to hide them. The best imagery available to anyone, including the Government, could not make out a person's face from the lowest possible orbit of 160km. You would need capabilities of less than 1mm per pixel at that height, and it's not happening. In fact physics prevent it from happening. Here's an easy to understand picture:

Easy to understand node current leakage for genius know it alls..jpg

That said; this very well could be a spy balloon. That said; that doesn't mean this is a spy balloon.

Gman and TV propaganda. It is not possible to have such resolution without extensive transistor current leakage utilizing ANY modern method. Sub-nano foundries do not exist, nor are there alternative materials available as of this time that are up to the task, including graphite. Given the size and energy needed for production, there are no secret foundries on Earth utilizing Alien technology. It wouldn't be possible to hide them. The best imagery available to anyone, including the Government, could not make out a person's face from the lowest possible orbit of 160km. You would need capabilities of less than 1mm per pixel at that height, and it's not happening. In fact physics prevent it from happening. Here's an easy to understand picture:

View attachment 160681

That said; this very well could be a spy balloon. That said; that doesn't mean this is a spy balloon.
That's it I am scared of Funk n Metal now and hiding!!!

That's it I am scared of Funk n Metal now and hiding!!!
Just a nerd going back way when. Thank my Grandpa for letting me know that everything is easier to understand than the people who don't want you to be their equals make it out.

I don't really know what it is, but I doubt if any major power wanted to spy on us they would use a huge ass balloon. They have hundreds of multi million dollar satellites that can do a way better job. I still maintain we should send our own huge, penis shaped balloon back and see what happens.
Paul Pelosi has a full schedule.

View attachment 160681

I think we were being hyperbolic for effect.

Back