Tim Henson's new home studio

Soooo you mean that in a good way, yeah?
giphy.gif

So much hate and old man yelling at cloud in here lol

Relax, music is subjective. This dude is technically sound af, who gives af wtf he looks like. All those 80s rockers looked like women, and no one cared.

Yes we know, 10 miles each way in the snow blah blah blah. I’m 41, and y’all sound old af. And angry af. Cheers.

The sad part is.. there's a thread on this guy every fucking week now.

I think this is the third or fourth one.

:rolleyes:
I mean the muppet guy can play. His skin looks pretty good too for someone in their 90s. Yet, here y'all talking about how bad those tattoos are going to age...

A blackpilled version of my comment to @Laurens would have been along the lines:

"Yeah keep sucking that ladyboy dicc you're never gonna be straight anyways and world economy is gonna collapse soon so might as well die with a dick in your mouth"

If you have trouble with reading comprehension and putting words in context, that‘s fine by me. What makes you a total retard though, are your homophobic slurs at me. I’m not defending Tim, was just pointing out that you don’t know shit about trendy European housewives, lol.

If you have trouble with reading comprehension and putting words in context, that‘s fine by me. What makes you a total retard though, are your homophobic slurs at me. I’m not defending Tim, was just pointing out that you don’t know shit about trendy European housewives, lol.
"Homophobic"

Yeah back to Reddit with ya fag.

As the only chick here, I feel like you're asking for trouble - especially from the shitlib population here at RT
Appreciate you looking out, Dan! Not super stressing it. Though it is mostly the reason I quit using pretty much all forms of social media. This really is my last bastion of some semblance of the old world where everyone's not offended, and those that are can still be somewhat reasonable and laugh at themselves from time to time. So I figure; Smoke them if while you've got them, you know? Public square on a pirate ship. Much love!

So much hate and old man yelling at cloud in here lol

Relax, music is subjective. This dude is technically sound af, who gives af wtf he looks like. All those 80s rockers looked like women, and no one cared.

Yes we know, 10 miles each way in the snow blah blah blah. I’m 41, and y’all sound old af. And angry af. Cheers.
So much sensitivity from the young pussies in here over an opinion they can’t handle.

The sad part is.. there's a thread on this guy every fucking week now.

I think this is the third or fourth one.

:rolleyes:
it's like kicking a hornet nest here. :yes:

...I'll be sure to start another one this week, :poke:

That said, I found his studio interesting, if I had the budget and space, I'd do things different, and he had some ideas and features in his studio I found interesting, such as the lighting, room shape, black and white main color, etc.

Something about this thread screams bald heads and goatees, beer bellies, guys that buy the full leather outfit to match their Harleys, and dudes that drink Truly at the pool.

Back