Let's See Your Band Live...

A lot of really cool stuff posted here. Cool to check out.

A couple oldies...1991 and 1994 Fun times. Probably posted these before, years ago.

Riekerz we did about 50/50 originals and covers. I am playing the scalloped neck V and the other is playing a scalloped original Charvel. This was filmed at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus Ohio. We used to play there a lot.

We also did a Maiden tribute band Powerslave. It was a lot of fun. Not good quality but all there is footage wise. This was with my 5150 and PRS somewhere in Chicago.

Good stuff bro!

Not a band but a dude I met in Asheville a few years ago.
“B-Radical”, just met him 2 hours before this.
Battery powered amp,
-it’s a bitch bending acoustic strings, f-it,
-that’s the park in the center of downtown Asheville.
I’d just go around city to city with that amazing
VOS Gibbie’ Hummingbird, Fulltone Clyde Deluxe, Boss octaver/harmonizer and meet individuals
and jam, shoot the shit & vibe like a Motherf’er.

Last edited:
I would love to see more of everyone's bands. Here is a clip of my band from last Saturday playing Sweet Child of Mine (I know, everyone plays this one). Also including our rocked-up version of Bobby McGee and my Drop Top. I LOVE our lead vocalist. She adds a lot to our live performances. I am the one in the El Mocombo t-shirt playing and Anderson Bulldog and 3rd Power Kitchen Sink.

Post some of your band clips!

She's got a great voice, love the slight 'Bonnie Tyler' esque rasp she gets!

We were fortunate to have this venue to be able to bring some gear. Not many places to do that. The Alrosa back in the day was an awesome place to play. Some great times.
Alrosa was awesome except they had the PA that took up the whole stage !! Ithink it still was the same one when they closed the doors !!

Alrosa was awesome except they had the PA that took up the whole stage !! Ithink it still was the same one when they closed the doors !!
I don’t think it ever changed. Last time I played there was 2008 and it was the same as in 91-92. Different soundguy….Laverne was the man!

I don’t think it ever changed. Last time I played there was 2008 and it was the same as in 91-92. Different soundguy….Laverne was the man!
So you probably remember Zaza back then.
Place I would see him in CBus used to do 3 bands a night..crazy good times.

So you probably remember Zaza back then.
Place I would see him in CBus used to do 3 bands a night..crazy good times.
Yeah they played there often. We saw them quite a few times. He used a white Hamer with superheros or something on it. Sounds like same place.

No video but I do have flames 😁
19B233DE-CA69-41DB-A45C-ACB36C16C2D4.jpeg

I would love to see more of everyone's bands. Here is a clip of my band from last Saturday playing Sweet Child of Mine (I know, everyone plays this one). Also including our rocked-up version of Bobby McGee and my Drop Top. I LOVE our lead vocalist. She adds a lot to our live performances. I am the one in the El Mocombo t-shirt playing and Anderson Bulldog and 3rd Power Kitchen Sink.

Post some of your band clips!

You guys sound great. I think she'd sound amazing doing a Saraya tune if you don't already have one in your set

Last edited:
Back