Finally an ADA Mp-1 VST

It appears it does
tRLRVBQ.jpg

Idk. Maybe I need to be in the same room but this sounds different than mine. However, I have only ever dialed in 2 sounds: clean/chorus, And skid row tone. Maybe it can do more but I never tried to get this from mine.

Does it have a " Nuno" and " Vito" setting? Due to legal issues they could call their profiles the "Nu4" and "Pride" settings.

I don't ever remember a djent or any band of the style in the video using an MP1. So I am not sure why they would advertise the VST as such.

I think they'd have better attraction to this if they were to actually advertise it to the masses who love and followed the bands that recorded and played live with a MP-1.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Avid MP-1 fan here and at $30 just couldn't not. With minimal effort I'm right back in the game, IMO. Some really great options within and can only go up. Sounds really good and highly recommended. Thanks to OP for putting this in front of my face here. I'd not seen this yet and am unsure if I would've in time to take advantage of the intro price. :rock:

I guess I’m in the minority, y’all are nuts, I thought it sounded fucking great. I dialed in some settings on the internet from others ( I’ve never owned one personally) and went from there. The response and low end was so AJFA’ish it was eerry. I was like OH THATS what this thing sounds like haha. I was using my own IR’s, not the stock stuff, but I was thoroughly impressed with how it sounded. Terrible demo though, agreed.

I guess I’m in the minority, y’all are nuts, I thought it sounded fucking great. I dialed in some settings on the internet from others ( I’ve never owned one personally) and went from there. The response and low end was so AJFA’ish it was eerry. I was like OH THATS what this thing sounds like haha. I was using my own IR’s, not the stock stuff, but I was thoroughly impressed with how it sounded. Terrible demo though, agreed.
I'm sure it sounds fine.

I've used several of the Nembrini plug-ins, and they sounded great.

This one does not sound like an ADA MP-1.

This one does not sound like an ADA MP-1.
Man…I’m really unsure what you’re basing that on. I ran one on stages for over a decade and with very little effort this morning was able to recall all my tones and those I recall my units doing. An example…which you may think blows and to which you are perfectly entitled: Switch. MP-1 into a Carvin X100B return.

EDIT: PLX...going back through thread and reading your post in line has me understanding you're referring to the demo video, to which...OK. I was referring to the actual plug-in, which your above post indicates you've not actually used. I think I understand your point better.

Last edited:
Back