Extreme teasing new album??

WhiteShadow

https://extreme-band.com/
Saw their first tweet the other day which appeared to tease a new album with lyrics and artwork. If you check the site, it looks like each day they reveal one of the new squares. 12 squares total, so it looks to me like each square represents a song from the album.

I'm stoked, since Extreme is my favorite band, and Nuno is my all time guitar hero! Who else is stoked to hear what they give us?

I saw something on YouTube on Nuno’s channel about new songs awhile back.

He and Gary were raving about at least one song they wrote. It may have had something to do with EVH (tribute song). I can’t fully remember but glad to see them coming out with something

there are certain rock singers i don’t get-gary and graham bonnett sang like they had a broadway upbringing with carol channing vibrato

i mean…why?

now nuno i get. i always reference vh and nuno tones as a perfect rock rhythm/solo tone target imo.

i would’ve loved to have heard someone like ray gillen sing for extreme. what a tragic loss.

When Nuno and Gary were on Sammy's tv show, they said this record was done like in early 2021 I believe? They were just trying to shop a label...I believe this record has been shelved quite some time. Good if it finally sees light of day. Nuno was pumped about it. I hope it's good...

Fuck yes

For the longest time I had never listened to the Saudades album for whatever reason.....which was a shame because it's fucking rad

Stoked to hear what they come out with next!

Super pumped it is finally being released. Nuno is my favorite guitar player so very excited to see what he has come up with this time around.

I wish the 3 sides album was made completely like the first 6 tracks on that album . Thise 6 heavy tracks kill. Especially warhead

My favorite thing about nuno is when he’s playing a blues shred solo that fits the song then out of know where it’s like aliens are playing insane outer space taps . I love it lol but it’s random lol

I took three drum lessons from Kevin Figieuredo during the lockdowns back in 2020. He was getting files from Nuno while we were on the zoom call. I like Kevin. I do feel that his drum sound changes Extreme's sound since he has more of a raw rock sound. In Extreme's 80s heyday they had that typical 80s gated reverb drum sound (which I prefer). I'm interested to hear if Kevin will adapt his sound for this one or not because he told me that this record was supposed to sound more like the old Extreme.

Back