Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

giphy.gif

hes being way too normal and correct about everything, i kind of want him to be more a weirdo with controversial opinions

Reactions: rsm
Is it true that he has a zillion-dollar studio with perfect acoustic treatment, but he just uses plug-ins anyway?

That would be hilarious!

He's younger than my son so I can't really dis on how he looks cause then I'd be my
dad doing the same about Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin back in 1972.
3169b20ae6d1824648341d322c3e20d1--ozzy-osbourne-black-sabbath.jpg
images-13.jpeg

A freaking full HALF CENTURY later, who am I to dis anyone's look?
cool-pic-of-tim-henson-from-polyphia-v0-895ukha93baa1.jpg

Dude's playing blows my mind and he always comes across as a pretty cool guy. That's all that counts.

@DemNuts yes, but in his tour of the studio, he described his desk, recording gear, and the high end monitors he has.

I enjoy and appreciate Tim / Polyphia music and skills, and that he's doing something new and different which is rare (Russian vodka induced spelling induced issue). The RT responses are just a bonus.

Last edited:
@DemNuts yes, but in his tour of the studio, he described his desk, recording gear, and the high end monitors he has.

I enjoy and appreciate Tim / Polyphia music and skills, and that he's doing something new and different which is rear. The RT responses are just a bonus.

I was adding onto your reply to @Metalhex - should have made that clear.
Point being he knows his way around both mediums.

@OUTLAW1969 only the thin skinned, safespace, perpetually offended find offense at "boomer bends" - it was a descriptive name for a style of blues bends used (overused) in old blues rock on a Beato video. I could see George Carlin using boomer bends in a comedy routine, same for the blues brothers...

Listen to the first couple minutes of this and if you're still offended then you got issues.

Let's face it, Tim is a strange kid with a polarizing personal style.

Isn't that what some of us use to say about this guy? - 4 decades ago. :ROFLMAO:

The kid is a great player. I like some of his stuff…. Just never heard of him until someone made a thread here.

I’d love to be alive 25 years from now when he has a turkey neck and ask him if her regrets the neck tattoos.

im sure he will rock some turtle neck with holes in the chest and look fly

He's younger than my son so I can't really dis on how he looks cause then I'd be my
dad doing the same about Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin back in 1972.
3169b20ae6d1824648341d322c3e20d1--ozzy-osbourne-black-sabbath.jpg
images-13.jpeg

A freaking full HALF CENTURY later, who am I to dis anyone's look?
cool-pic-of-tim-henson-from-polyphia-v0-895ukha93baa1.jpg

Dude's playing blows my mind and he always comes across as a pretty cool guy. That's all that counts.

Your dad was right though. Take away the music and tell me they don’t look like complete assholes. You can’t do it.

The music was great, sure, but… the people making it looked like assholes.

Back