Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

I see your reading comprehension is on par with a 3 year old. That's why you also make Tim threads constantly.
you should start editing your posts to prove me wrong. it's nice that you care so much. thank you, see you next time.

This may help you overcome your issues with Tim:

you should start editing your posts to prove me wrong. it's nice that you care so much. thank you, see you next time.

This may help you overcome your issues with Tim:

All I'm trying to imply is that you might find more people from TGP who play in the same team as you.

Best of luck, but don't come back.

All I'm trying to imply is that you might find more people from TGP who play in the same team as you.

Best of luck, but don't come back.
Back again? Your obsession with Tim was bad enough.

You must be lonely, trolling my posts, gives your life purpose.

Maybe if you spent more time practicing instead of fantasizing about Tim?

apu-thank-you.gif

He definitely got all that stuff for free. Notice how in one of those videos he takes a moment to thank the company and show his gratitude. Henson would not stop and thank each company so warmly unless it was all free.

He has tons of subs (both personally and his band) and is known as the new guitar hero. Companies will give him whatever he wants because it’s great advertising for them. Their gear is instantly seen by millions of people, and their hero is using said gear. They are getting advertising for the price of the gear they give him. In the past it would cost a lot more than the gear to be seen by that many people, and, it’s people seeing it who would actually buy it rather than the public in general. Hell, that girl on YouTube who can barely play (with enormous chest hanging out over her guitar) is now getting amps, guitars, pedals, strings, everything for free. Her boobs got her close to a million subs in about a year. She is being flown to NAMM to demo gear!! Hahahaha!! It’s amazing. Social media has changed everything. At least Henson absolutely kills on guitar, the dude can straight up play his ass off. He has some clever techniques and came up with his own style. Now there are a ton of guys who copy him and emulate his style. But as far as being the new Hendrix, I don’t know if I would go that far. Think of Hendrix IN 1966 BLOWING THE GUITAR WORLD and MUSIC AS A WHOLE WIDE OPEN!! Clapton, Townsend, Page, and Beck were soiling themselves. 1966!!!!!! Think of the rest of the music world at that point!!! My god!!!! But, Henson can play his ass off. The whole anime style thing is kind of weird, but you can’t blame the dude for taking everything he can get from all the companies he can get gear from.

I saw a video about him pimping his ride. That’s probably what he spends his cash on as most of his gear is free. His house also.
Tim is an awesome player. The things people don’t like about him like his attitude and fashion , he knows it fucks with people and it’s on purpose. But he said he realized he’s got to stop being a dick head to people. I give him lots of credit for admitting it and trying to be better . I honestly love Scotty’s solos even more

Reactions: rsm
You'll receive more love in TGP than here.
Oh, I've been here many years, likely longer than you.

Maybe if you practice more, you'll find a friend and not have to obsess over Tim? It can be just the two of you, like this:

May want to start practicing!

I suspect you'll be back again tho, repeating the same things over and over. As usual.

Waiting for you to have an original thought.

apu-thank-you.gif

Your dad was right though. Take away the music and tell me they don’t look like complete assholes. You can’t do it.

The music was great, sure, but… the people making it looked like assholes
Your dad was right though. Take away the music and tell me they don’t look like complete assholes. You can’t do it.

The music was great, sure, but… the people making it looked like assholes.
Zeppelin looked cool. Especially when they had the van dykes going.

Tim is an absolutely amazing player. Unfortunately, I don’t care for the music he writes. Kid is truly gifted.

Oh, I've been here many years, likely longer than you.

Maybe if you practice more, you'll find a friend and not have to obsess over Tim? It can be just the two of you, like this:

May want to start practicing!

I suspect you'll be back again tho, repeating the same things over and over. As usual.

Waiting for you to have an original thought.

View attachment 170440

Times are changing. TGP shall be your new home now.

Tim's not gay. Tim's not even good looking.
Did you accuse all your friends of being fags cause they liked Queen and Judas Priest?
Ofc not, I'm suggesting mister @rsm to come out of closet because he's clearly in love with Tim.

Tim is an absolutely amazing player. Unfortunately, I don’t care for the music he writes. Kid is truly gifted.
We’ve had the same problem for decades now with players like Yngwie, Shawn Lane, Guthrie Govan, Rick Graham. All players who are great with both technique & feel, but should’ve had a composer write better quality music for them to play rather than themselves. They should just stick to what they do well: actually playing guitar, not composing

Back