SOLD FS Steinberger Synapse red flame top emgs headless w/gig bag

diezelduder

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: the threads title is relatively comprehensive, it
Modifications (if any:) none
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) gig bag
Location (City,State or City,Country:) columbia, sc
International OK? : nah dog
Contact Info (No Phone #s) thorugh here please
References (eBay or other forum userid:) saapface -ebay, oither forums and not much to see on reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) 1000 shipped obo
Pictures: b-low

Reactions: rsm
I sold a Steinberger Synapse SS-2F Custom in Trans Blue for more. I think what you have is known as Trans Red finish, and is more rare than the blue and the most common amber.

This is a bargain!

Good luck with the sale!

This was mine:

2-IMG_0202.JPG

didn't konw the red was more rare, sadly these aren't moving, i have had this listing on reverb for a while now

and i just priced it fairly with the other color tops,

good guitar i like it to just quickly pick up and noodle around, i also start a full step up being it has no headstock, but it plays and has a really nice thin playable neck, etc etc,

good guitar

Reactions: rsm
@diezelduder Mine was listed on reverb for several months before it sold. I had SS2F satin black that sold much faster, maybe listed 2 months, but it was a lower price because they're not as rare, and were less $ new than the Customs

agg i wish headless guitars never got so popular that this is a strange relic of the late 80's or early 90's (i can't remember exactly right now) that it's quaint as opposed to something actually different or interesting

Back