Gary Passed, God damn it

RIP Gary Rossington. Last of the Street Survivors.
Thanks for the inspiration.
I'll drink to that, and I'll post mine below, that I bought new in November 2002, still own and can't imagine getting rid of it.
One of my truly favorite guitars. This GR Sig survived among all the other guitars that came and gone away, among the new, old and vintage. Just like Gary did.
R.I.P Gary.

Attachments

• IMG_3771.jpg
    IMG_3771.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
All gone now. last week He stated Skynyrd was official a tribute band now. Damon Johnson had been taking his place for a while

I'll drink to that, and I'll post mine below, that I bought new in November 2002, still own and can't imagine getting rid of it.
One of my truly favorite guitars. This GR Sig survived among all the other guitars that came and gone away, among the new, old and vintage. Just like Gary did.
R.I.P Gary.
Rossingtons were the first relic’d guitars I ever saw and at the time I thought it was pretty cool. But it might as well cost a million for me at the time.

The tour was scheduled to start in six days. Crazy.

What a band. One of the best VH1 "Behind the Music" episodes was that one. That band lived harder than any other band and saw tragedy like no other. But boy, what great southern rock.

Crazy, very few memories from the 70s are burned into my brain but I remember clearly hearing about the crash
on WBCN while driving to work really early that Friday. That was a bad day. Everyone at work were big fans too.

46 years ago?!?! Jeez.

Back