Unexpected new ESP KH2 day

RaceU4her

scored this today on craigslist for less than what some used LTD versions are going for. the strings dont look like theyve been played in 20 years and the fret board looks a little dry but overall its in great shape, after a good douching and a setup im sure it will be great. it sounded glorious, the emgs seem a little smoother and fatter than my other 81's. this is actually my first floyd equipped guitar, hoping i can get that vibrato down like CC with the bar

6oRKwvY.jpg

Nice score. I used to have a '96 and regretted selling it because I reeeally like the extra thin flat neck profile. Hey I'll trade ya for this Helix! :p

Nice score, I've always wanted one of those. I was in high school, a year or two into playing, when I first started seeing those in MF catalogs.

Nice score, I've always wanted one of those. I was in high school, a year or two into playing, when I first started seeing those in MF catalogs.

Ha, seeing them in the MF catalog was the first thing I thought of when I saw the ad, I still have some of those catalogs buried somewhere in my closet I’ll have to dig out. I used to want the Jackson’s in there

Since they came out? You must be old!

I sure do miss the days of affordable pricing on ESPs and super great finds on craigslist.

I’ve had a few “too good to be true” finds lately, I am in an nyc suburb which I guess is a good spot. This apparently came from a wealthy persons estate who just wanted everything out and I happened to get lucky and see the ad first, sometimes the constant refreshing of the Craigslist tab pays off

Ha, seeing them in the MF catalog was the first thing I thought of when I saw the ad, I still have some of those catalogs buried somewhere in my closet I’ll have to dig out. I used to want the Jackson’s in there
I probably have one or two of them stashed somewhere as well.

I'm sure it's best if I don't look and see what a USA soloist or RR1 cost back then.

Back