Best Mesa Mark VII Non-Demo yet!

Every amp demo that guy does he puts the gain on max and boosts everything to death so that when he plays his Pull Me Under riff for the 18th time it all sounds muddy AF.

Plus he said the Ultra Lead was one of the worst amps he's ever played, which further proves he's tone deaf. lol

Every amp demo that guy does he puts the gain on max and boosts everything to death so that when he plays his Pull Me Under riff for the 18th time it all sounds muddy AF.

Plus he said the Ultra Lead was one of the worst amps he's ever played, which further proves he's tone deaf. lol
Lol yes! Spot on. His take on the twin jet killed it for me so he bashed that thing to the ground. So what you have to dial in with you ears that amp is killer!

I don't care for this guy's video's, but he had me rolling laughing on this one. LMFAO Dad rock vibrato... finally someone called these dumbasses out on that.

As funny as it was though, he's right no one has done a full proper metal demo yet. Someone needs to get the Mark VII to @Bad.Seed for a demo. I'd like to hear a good E standard thrash riff trough it.

I wonder if we'll see a demo from Ola soon? I've never really cared for the way he dials amps in - always seems a bit harsh/grating but I also think it could be his miking technique. At least if he released a demo we'd certainly get a feel for it's aggressiveness or lack of.

I find him contemptive and ULTRA-sensitive about what others think of him boosting amplifiers.
-like a full-blown disorder.
The taproot of this YT video is clearly the pot calling the kettle WHACK.
Did he not see the Fluff guys video?
Those two should get a fucking room.
I feel like a bonifide “herb” talking about it actually.

I don't care for this guy's video's, but he had me rolling laughing on this one. LMFAO Dad rock vibrato... finally someone called these dumbasses out on that.

As funny as it was though, he's right no one has done a full proper metal demo yet. Someone needs to get the Mark VII to @Bad.Seed for a demo. I'd like to hear a good E standard thrash riff trough it.
I'm on the list to get one from Sweetwater once they get them. Who knows when that will be though

Back