New Amps in 2023

Yehuda

I’ve seen a ton of amps that came out/ are coming out this year- let me know what y’all are excited for and amps I’ve missed. I’m including amps that have come out already this year.

Bogner Uber Ultra
Bogner Ecstacy Pandora mod
Mesa Mark vii
Redseven Dirt
Omega Amethyst (Marshall voiced)
Omega Mick Thompson
Mezzabarba Apocalypse (more modern voicing supposedly)
New Modern voiced wizard( only heard rumors on this one)

I’m sure I’m missing a bunch but these are what I know of

I want the Friedman PT-20 V2 voicing and DNA shoved into a Friedman Runt 50 with Tungsol EL34B's, Scructure switch, no cleans, added presence and resonance controls

f91dfaa9-a1a1-4eb2-890a-704d66bbb471_text.gif

Got my Uber ultra on preorder… really hope it lives up to my own hype for it! New wizard could be interesting!

I bought the positive grid mini with a custom grill cloth for my truck rig.
Bet it makes all my big amp heads tremble in fear.
They know many of them are on the chopping block if the truck setup doesn't light my fire again.

I have a Bogner Uber Ultra 100w on reserve that I'm very excited about.

I also have a custom Omega Granophyre being built, and I'm still on the list for the Friedman Naked Mk III (been almost two years).

I bought a Headfirst Cali (which was awesome) but paused on the Alta; might have been a mistake -- if they open up another round of them I will probably crack and order one. Jason's stuff is killer.

I still want to commission Dave Friedman to build me a custom Friedman Jubilee.

Brian Carstens has some new models coming out this year that I'm super interested in, too.

Got my Uber ultra on preorder… really hope it lives up to my own hype for it! New wizard could be interesting!
Expecting mine to come in about a month and super hyped for that :) Pandora coming this week should help

Back