First crack at the Mark VII Clips

Agreed. I haven't see ALL the "big name" internet reviewers vids, but this one is how I wish they were all done.
No talk, just a bunch of samples of the tones. Fuck the appetizer.... Get Straight to the meat, what everyone wants to hear.

i agree, some of these guys i will scroll through in 20 second increments for the whole 15 minute vid just trying to hear the fucking amp and every time i land on them talking

Agreed. I haven't see ALL the "big name" internet reviewers vids, but this one is how I wish they were all done.
No talk, just a bunch of samples of the tones. Fuck the appetizer.... Get Straight to the meat, what everyone wants to hear.
Agree and Agree. Excellent demos.

Sounds great. But it’s off for my ear to hear you play without that Marshall roar and highs .

III and JP have the same footprint, right?
y8ixVw9.jpg
Referring to sonically, not size of the heads

Awesome showcase dude. Thanks for putting in the time to do this video. I hate to be the dolt that bases an opinion off of a YT video, but I can already tell the VII sounds much beefier than the V based off of your settings. They definitely tweaked the IIC+ mode and the IV mode sounds closer to the real deal than the V too it seems. It has that wall of sound aggression that the V lacked to some degree.

THICK & CRUNCHY!!! I like how you have this amp dialed in. Mesa makes great products...Sounds really good to me.

Reactions: ccn
Are the mids EQ always best below 9 oclock on this amp?
Just wondering what running them over noon does the the tone character.

Fuck it..I better buy one .
You should get a Kick back from Gibson. Or at least a free pack a Slash picks.

:LOL:

Last edited:
Awesome demo, there were a few defective parts where you heard some "Clean" sounds that snuck in but the majority of the demo was excellent.

Just got to find a way to weed out the undesirable clean sounds and it's all good .(y)

Back