if Battery was on ..And Justice

Fuck I miss when Metallica was Metallica.
You ain't lying, brother. I still remember buying Master Of Puppets on vinyl and bringing it to my best friend's house after school that day - his older brother who was more of a Priest/Maiden fan heard Battery and walked-in and was like "What the fuck is THAT shit you two are listening to?!!!" I missed seeing Cliff live because I was grounded when Ozzy rolled-through Houston with Metallica opening but saw them on the next two tours through here on the Monster of Rock and ...And Justice tours - that ...And Justice show was to this day one of, if not the best shows I've ever seen. Those were great times.

Nice!! Yeah, that's about dead on. Lots of extra harmonies and notes AJFA style. As much as I love that album, it really lacked the brutalz of its predecessor. The bottom literally fell out with Cliffs passing. I'll always say its the last decent Metallica album.

You ain't lying, brother. I still remember buying Master Of Puppets on vinyl and bringing it to my best friend's house after school that day - his older brother who was more of a Priest/Maiden fan heard Battery and walked-in and was like "What the fuck is THAT shit you two are listening to?!!!" I missed seeing Cliff live because I was grounded when Ozzy rolled-through Houston with Metallica opening but saw them on the next two tours through here on the Monster of Rock and ...And Justice tours - that ...And Justice show was to this day one of, if not the best shows I've ever seen. Those were great times.
Amazing times indeed! I also saw the AJFA tour with Queensryche opening in support of Mindcrime, what an awesome show that was.
I still remember the world premier of Enter Sandman on MTV. It made me sick to my stomach…🤮

I did, but at that time I was much more into heavier stuff.

I was working for these guys back then and the studio version of O.M. absolutely cranked in
our demo room was ridiculous. Even listening to it now, the recording/engineering is insane.

Both of these are either 12" or 15" woofers for a size reference.

adsl1230.jpg

0c5c357f0d9528165fb69c2cffc24cd9.jpg

Amazing times indeed! I also saw the AJFA tour with Queensryche opening in support of Mindcrime, what an awesome show that was.
I still remember the world premier of Enter Sandman on MTV. It made me sick to my stomach…🤮
RE: Black album

Same here. Me any my neighbor bought it when it came out. Listened to side one and were puzzled, wondering wtf was that shit? Maybe side 2 is better? Listened to side 2 - nope. Took it back to Music Plus.

Man. That's a shit ton if work on the drums. To catch the vibe and timing of all the little fills Lars would throw in. Very impressive. I love AJFA.

RE: Black album

Same here. Me any my neighbor bought it when it came out. Listened to side one and were puzzled, wondering wtf was that shit? Maybe side 2 is better? Listened to side 2 - nope. Took it back to Music Plus.

They played Enter Sandman at the MTV music awards that year. Great version, and some amazing eye candy
shaking it in the front row, but just way too many tuxedos head-banging in unison. Looked ridiculous.

I had waited months for that show to come through Atlanta, back in the day. When it finally did, I drank so much during Queensryche, that I had to literally run to the bathroom, during Metallica. I came back at the exact moment that the statue began to fall apart, and swing down. For a split second, I thought that their stage was crumbling during the chaos of the pit and surrounding crowd, before I caught on. :ROFLMAO:

Back