Final Episode of Grind My Gear

GearGasms

Doctor Love
Do you like to ooh and aah over pictures of other people's guitar gear? Do you also occasionally heap silent scorn on any of that same guitar gear that you deem to be some garbage? Do you like funny roasts?
This video may be for you, but it's the last one.
The final episode of Grind My Gear is up and ready to not be seen!!
Have a mediocre weekend everybody!
alan

DvROaj4.jpg

Why the last episode bro'?

Say it ain't so man.
Well, your answer is in your question a little bit. The question is answered in the first minute of the video, which means you haven't watched it yet. That's just it - it doesn't perform well at all so I'm killing it. I'm adding it as a segment to another underperforming series, FreeForm Friday, just so it can live on. I can't afford to have two series going that pull the channel numbers down. I also lose subs every time one of these drops so the people have spoken, lol.
It's like when a local restaurant closes and everybody is bummed about it. Well, when was the last time you ate there? See? That's why it closed. It was the same thing when we took the radio show off the air - everybody on FB was bummed about it but the numbers didn't lie.
It was also hard getting enough people to send in their pics to roast. I loved doing it though so we'll see how it fits into FFF.
I appreciate your support here though!!

The question is answered in the first minute of the video, which means you haven't watched it yet.
I watch every video you link to here mate. I even skipped around after listening, looking for a spot where you might've given a reason and couldn't find it, hence why I asked.

Must've been distracted at the start I guess; was doing forum work here.

It's like when a local restaurant closes and everybody is bummed about it. Well, when was the last time you ate there? See? That's why it closed.
I hear ya bro'. Such a pity.

FWIMBW, I've never signed into YouTube, liked or subbed anything. Not once. Hopefully my watching at least helps with the numbers.

I watch every video you link to here mate. I even skipped around after listening, looking for a spot where you might've given a reason and couldn't find it, hence why I asked.

Must've been distracted at the start I guess; was doing forum work here.

I hear ya bro'. Such a pity.

FWIMBW, I've never signed into YouTube, liked or subbed anything. Not once. Hopefully my watching at least helps with the numbers.
Lol -I knew you would get to it! I totally appreciate your support and the vibe here is great! Salute!

Back