PowerTribe @ Whisky 3/5/23

dstroud

My band PowerTribe played the Whisky back on 3/5 and here’s a bit of video. Had a nice crowd as we were opening for Lita Ford. I thought the sound man did a nice job especially since we are nobodys lol This was my 1st show post covid so was super thankful to be back at it. I was using my EC-256>Boss SD-1>Blankenship Masterplex>house 4x12 which I think was a blackstar., I’m ready to do it again haha

F'ing Killer Darren. Insane Malmstein, and others influece in your playing. You have gotten even better since your last posts.:rawk:
Mods move to main forum

Dude the guitar solo in Armageddon was
KILLER!!!!
Loaded with melody & taste.
Y’all brought the heat to the Whiskey, the crowd
knew it.
That drummer with those
time signature cuts…DAYUM!!!!
I DIG the threads also my man!!!

Man oh man. 3 piece making a lot of sound. Very nice playing. How did you find your bass player? She is bad ass.

Dude the guitar solo in Armageddon was
KILLER!!!!
Loaded with melody & taste.
Y’all brought the heat to the Whiskey, the crowd
knew it.
That drummer with those
time signature cuts…DAYUM!!!!
I DIG the threads also my man!!!
thanks!! Armageddon is a new single we just released on all streaming places. We have a new video for it too that I’ll post soon. thanks again man!!

Man oh man. 3 piece making a lot of sound. Very nice playing. How did you find your bass player? She is bad ass.
thanks!!! soooo… short story on the bassist - found her in an alley behind a bar lol longer story - she was vocalist/keyboardist for a funk band and was looking for a guitar player. a friend recommended me and she came to a gig of mine. She approached me and I took the gig. At some point she asked me to do a rock band and we went that direction and many years later here we are. And somewhere along the way she asked me to marry her and I took that gig as well lol

thanks!!! soooo… short story on the bassist - found her in an alley behind a bar lol longer story - she was vocalist/keyboardist for a funk band and was looking for a guitar player. a friend recommended me and she came to a gig of mine. She approached me and I took the gig. At some point she asked me to do a rock band and we went that direction and many years later here we are. And somewhere along the way she asked me to marry her and I took that gig as well lol
Fuck yeah! Score on all accounts. My bassist and keyboard player are married. Makes things a tad more simple. For me that is.

Back