Rick Beato says Nuno is "The Guy" now that Ed's gone. Plus his take on the solo in "Rise".

He is of course, but let's not forget someone who hasn't been mentioned:

Kiko! :rock:

Is this Kiko ?

depositphotos_40293993-stock-photo-monkey-with-guitar.jpg

Kiko brings so much to the table, more than Eddie, Ingwie, Nuno and even Vai are capable of.

It's just a matter of what he wants to do really. Guy can do anything on the geetar.

Oh c'mon , I'm not buying that a chimp or any other kind of monkey regardless of species brings more to the table than Nuno, Malmsteen, Eddie or Vai no way . That's one of the most ridiculously absurd comments ever , please tell me you're joking .

Well, you saw the pose you posted struck by Cousin Kiko. :dunno:

I mean, that's badass, right? Only a maestro could do that. :worship:

Reactions: ccn
OK , now I get it . I had no idea who or what Kiko was so I just typed "Kiko" in a search box and it turns out it's actually a human being who looks to be pretty famous . I had a feeling it couldn't be a monkey but I wasn't sure because of Monkey Man and his love of all types of monkeys and famous monkey guitarists that I wasn't aware of .

Hang on, I was talking about Cousin Kiko, the dude you posted. :confused:
I think I need to call the mental heath department because I'm freaking out . So that pic that I posted is your cousin Kiko ? I thought it couldn't be a monkey but now you confirm it is and you think he's a better player than Vai, Malmsteen, Nuno and Eddie . Maybe you're the one that needs to make a call to the Mental Health department .

Can't believe a chimp is touring with Megadeth WTF !!

Last edited:
Back