Looking for a small SS power amp as pedal platform

If you ever have time, post a picture of it.
A friend of mine uses one, great gear .
Here's a pic. The faceplate is broke as I punched it awhile back when I was doubling tracks and having a bad day. It's too cold to be in the garage building another so it sits like it is for now. Great for pedals though.

Attachments

• 20230319_163102.jpg
    20230319_163102.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Same setup but a fm9. I’m really impressed.
I have two Peavey 2x12 M series cabs and four early 1980's Laney cabs loaded with Greenbacks and Fane speakers .

Since I have two VHT Valvulators 1's feeding two Crate Power Blocks from my Digitech 2112 , I am thinking of running two Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200's or 700's for the audience and the Crate Power Blocks for stage volume , because the Valvulator 1's have one input and two out puts .

20230205_164658.jpg

One of my setups is Quad Cortex and SD Powerstage 200 into a 4X12 or 2X12.
I seen and heard those Cortex units up close and personal, those will be relevant for decades to come.

The guy that shown me and explained the bells and whistles, just amazed me with the flexibility of that unit .
Seems like Kemper has some competition.

I have an EHX magnum, Rocktron rack power amp and an H&K Stompman. Also had one of the quilter mini heads a couple years ago.

I like the H&K Stompman a lot. I run a lot of different amp in a box style pedals into it. I’ve also tried turning off the preamp on the Stompman and running preamp pedals and a preamp rack into it but I really didn’t like it that way. Sounded too muffled to me. I much prefer the preamp turned on.

If you play with a loud drummer, the EHX 44 Magnum might not have enough volume.
I tried running one with an AMT preamp pedal and it could barely be heard over the drums.

those will be relevant for decades to come.
No, they won't. Considering how NDSP lies to paying customers, never delivers on their promises and judging by how they handle the QC now it's an already obsolete cash grab. Just get excited for the next rehashed plugin. The next overhyped bullshit. The next payday for shitty cancerous influencers.

No, they won't. Considering how NDSP lies to paying customers, never delivers on their promises and judging by how they handle the QC now it's an already obsolete cash grab. Just get excited for the next rehashed plugin. The next overhyped bullshit. The next payday for shitty cancerous influencers.
Hasn't it been that way, since forever ?

Back