Dan's dental bills firesale! Guitars, amps, rack gear, and accessories!

Of yeah. $270 for the extraction. At the same time bone graft with cow bone at $465.00. Oh Shit, it/s a Canine. Need a partial sinus lift on that one with a titanium membrane, another $460 for that. Wait four months. Implant time Baby. $1945.00. Wait, we need to do a bone graft with cadaver bone. Wait four months. Time for your crown at $1960. He had to use the hammer and chisel on the partial sinus lift, As he was hitting me he said "Ooo, that will knock your brain for a jar, Thats what anastehisia is for" Bastard but he was an excellent surgeon. Didn't want to spend another $760.00 to go to sleep. Face was swollen purple and yellow. I had deep pockets and lost 5 teeth that all needed grafts. Been good for 5 years now. I feel your pain. I had insuarance but still came out of pocket 25K over 4 years.

Of yeah. $270 for the extraction. At the same time bone graft with cow bone at $465.00. Oh Shit, it/s a Canine. Need a partial sinus lift on that one with a titanium membrane, another $460 for that. Wait four months. Implant time Baby. $1945.00. Wait, we need to do a bone graft with cadaver bone. Wait four months. Time for your crown at $1960. He had to use the hammer and chisel on the partial sinus lift, As he was hitting me he said "Ooo, that will knock your brain for a jar, Thats what anastehisia is for" Bastard but he was an excellent surgeon. Didn't want to spend another $760.00 to go to sleep. Face was swollen purple and yellow. I had deep pockets and lost 5 teeth that all needed grafts. Been good for 5 years now. I feel your pain. I had insuarance but still came out of pocket 25K over 4 years.
Just felt like I got kicked in the balls....:shocked:

I think the best thing for everyone involved is that I buy your pmm that i suppose hasn't yet arrived. I have pm'd my address. Forward it to the Siberian Snake. I will wire the money first thing in the morning.

Sorry you're going through this. Hope you get everything back on track soon.
If you have any PRS's perhaps the Dentist would be willing to barter! :ROFLMAO:
GLWS, Dan!
More the Two Rock John Mayer Amp.
THAT will get you the top spectrum
of bedside manner.
It’s not just the cost..
-if you wouldn’t have
that cocky dentist touch your 2cycle equipment?
-Get the fuck outta’ there man.-

I CAN MAKE A BONE NUT (or nut bone?),
So I get the sculpting & mechanics of what’s
being created & installed in the
human palette here.

Dentists are a lot like accountants,
the dentists think they’re doctor’s
& the accountants think they’re attorney’s.
Fire up the wood chipper boys.

Isn't it fucked up how teeth aren't considered a part of health care? I had to pay thousands for my wife to get a root canal and crown along with kids getting cavities filled this past year. Insurance is a scam.

If you have a Facebook, join our Balaguer BST group and you might move that Espada faster
https://www.facebook.com/groups/balaguergearexchange/

I totally would, but I'm in Facebook group jail for 6 more days 😣

Isn't it fucked up how teeth aren't considered a part of health care? I had to pay thousands for my wife to get a root canal and crown along with kids getting cavities filled this past year. Insurance is a scam.

If you have a Facebook, join our Balaguer BST group and you might move that Espada faster
https://www.facebook.com/groups/balaguergearexchange/
Yep, was just gonna say it's a goddamn shame Dental isn't included. I've had 2 teeth extracted in my 56 years, luckily they are molars far enough back that no one sees the empty spaces. My dad used to go to the U of Minn dental school for very cheap services as he got into his mid 60s.
Dental should always be a part of Health Insurance. Oral surgery can be; so double check your Health coverage to see.
Sorry for your troubles Dan.

Yep, was just gonna say it's a goddamn shame Dental isn't included. I've had 2 teeth extracted in my 56 years, luckily they are molars far enough back that no one sees the empty spaces. My dad used to go to the U of Minn dental school for very cheap services as he got into his mid 60s.
Dental should always be a part of Health Insurance. Oral surgery can be; so double check your Health coverage to see.
Sorry for your troubles Dan.
Extractions are a bummer.

Back