Seller full disclosure and honesty

I would be more irritated at the price but then again I wouldn't have bought it. Having said that I've gotten some things that was missing and I've shipped out stuff where I forgot something. It happens. Now if I was unable to use the item due to something missing or its beat to shit that is another issue.

If its listed as brand new or didnt even use it, it should arrive that way without any reaching out period. So if you didnt reach out was the seller sitting back waiting to see and then make good on it? That's cheesedicking 100%. An honest mistake is one thing, sounds cheap and kind of misrepresenting the listing. Pardon my opinion on this next statement. If your buying something used and it's a few bucks cheaper, less than 100 why buy used? If it's a life long friend or solid contact then I get it, me I dont understand people even listing shit for 50 bucks cheaper than brand new but people do and people buy it, so at the end of the day maybe these type sellers figure your not smart enough to notice any difference. I admit that's a harsh thought, not to offend anyone, but damn it just doesn't add up

If its listed as brand new or didnt even use it, it should arrive that way without any reaching out period. So if you didnt reach out was the seller sitting back waiting to see and then make good on it? That's cheesedicking 100%. An honest mistake is one thing, sounds cheap and kind of misrepresenting the listing. Pardon my opinion on this next statement. If your buying something used and it's a few bucks cheaper, less than 100 why buy used? If it's a life long friend or solid contact then I get it, me I dont understand people even listing shit for 50 bucks cheaper than brand new but people do and people buy it, so at the end of the day maybe these type sellers figure your not smart enough to notice any difference. I admit that's a harsh thought, not to offend anyone, but damn it just doesn't add up

Amen. People list at new prices, and $125 shipping for used, (which then becomes OVER new price). They have the mentality that, "Oh, people are going to haggle", but personally, I see somebody thats delusional and don't give them the time of day.

Glad to hear that it ended well for you.

I think that we have all been burned at some point, which is why I make sure that I give full disclosure on anything I sell. Wouldn't want the negativity in the back of my head if I did not.

Back