Be VERY Afraid If Russia Is Truly Provoked

Dude, you’re a cunt hair behind him on the stupid scale.
Stay the course, Donald
R.2c199c5710e4660fad27b78589ca221f

Stay the course, Donald
R.2c199c5710e4660fad27b78589ca221f
At least Pigasshole is pathologically stupid. He has an excuse. But you actually MIMIC what he does.

You are fucking SAD, Bonefinder.

Like really sad. Sad enough to think that incorporating the word “tone” into your username on a gear forum is cool and clever.

It’s the cringiest fucking thing you could possibly do my guy.

At least Pigasshole is pathologically stupid. He has an excuse. But you actually MIMIC what he does.

You are fucking SAD, Bonefinder.

Like really sad. Sad enough to think that incorporating the word “tone” into your username on a gear forum is cool and clever.

It’s the cringiest fucking thing you could possibly do my guy.
Stay the course, Donald
R.c93817cca9e0ab509c542b261b12ba5d

Stay the course, Donald
R.c93817cca9e0ab509c542b261b12ba5d
What’s that gif even supposed to represent huh?
It’s like I get it if you can’t even muster up a halfway decent insult because you’re so fucking stupid, but attaching some random gif of an exploding watermelon or some dude on fire pimpleaning, or some other thing that isn’t even remotely germane to the conversation is nothing but retard superfluousness.

Like a little girl who crosses her lowercase I’s with a heart.

What’s that gif even supposed to represent huh?
It’s like I get it if you can’t even muster up a halfway decent insult because you’re so fucking stupid, but attaching some random gif of an exploding watermelon or some dude on fire pimpleaning, or some other thing that isn’t even remotely germane to the conversation is nothing but retard superfluousness.

Like a little girl who crosses her lowercase I’s with a heart.
Stay the course, Donald
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Only concern I have is if Putin is crazy enough to dust off the cold war nukes. That would be mass extinction to most living creatures on this planet (provided they have been maintained, and still work)

BTW if these hypersonic missiles are problematic for our ships, we can launch tomahawk missiles all day long from subs.
Putin is like that punk ass shit talking Gangster that can't fight, he gets his ass kicked in a fair fight and comes back with gun, in this case a Nuke.

Putin's Russia , isn't as tough as advertised. Ukraine explained it all, just like Trump explains all thing GOP , since Richard M. Nixon .

Putin is like that punk ass shit talking Gangster that can't fight, he gets his ass kicked in a fair fight and comes back with gun, in this case a Nuke.

Putin's Russia , isn't as tough as advertised. Ukraine explained it all, just like Trump explains all thing GOP , since Richard M. Nixon .
E M P T Y
W O R D S

The pedo libs cry about Putin, kiss Zelenskyy's and China's ass, Xi sides with Russia. What bunch of pussies this phony admin are.

Back