Fixing Bad Pod Go Presets

GearGasms

Doctor Love
Everybody busts on digital modeler presets. So many brands pack their units with some really God-awful presets and of course Line 6 is considered to be one of the bigger offenders. But are we just being spoiled? Can you just tweak them and be up and cooking with some sweet tones without schlepping this stupid thing over to your computer and using the software?
It's Nothing But Knobs this week. We're going to hunch over the Line 6 Pod Go like we're suddenly Mick Mars and see if we can't reshape some of the onboard factory garbage.
Have a Mediocre Weekend everyone!
alan

An even better fix is bash it with a hammer, stomp on it like 50x and run over it with your car. After the "fix", find the closest garbage bin and deposit. Problem solved!

Line 6 cabs are the worst. I had a POD Go for a minute and also a Stomp. Free IR's improved the tones but at the end of the day the tones are just not there for me. Fractal tones are so much better straight out of the box. You can gig with a Fractal factory preset no problem.

Line 6 cabs are the worst. I had a POD Go for a minute and also a Stomp. Free IR's improved the tones but at the end of the day the tones are just not there for me. Fractal tones are so much better straight out of the box. You can gig with a Fractal factory preset no problem.
Yeah but I couldn't apply Fractal level money to my need for a grab and go modeler.

Back