JCM 800 MOAB clip with “pull cut” feature

That’s pretty much the tone I live by on mine. And boosting when needed with an Archon silver is just perfect

Reactions: PDC
Dayumm! Is the ‘pull cut’ footswitchable - or could it be? Perfect rhythm / lead option there.

Im betting with pull cut engaged, that amp loves all the different flavors of boost in front.

Last edited:
Dayumm! Is the ‘pull cut’ footswitchable - or could it be? Perfect rhythm / lead option there.

Im betting with pull cut engages, that amp loves all the different flavors of boost in front.
Damn that’s a good idea- need to try that today. I’ve literally never used a boost with mine

Im betting with pull cut engages, that amp loves all the different flavors of boost in front.
Hmmmm this is a good idea. Never thought of it.

That clip sounds really good.
I wish yours would have had the “pull cut” treble knob. I didn’t start adding that until later. The 6 way gain style and pull cut really add a lot of versatility. Gain style does require drilling out another one of the input holes in the chassis, but it’s worth it.

Ironically that amp was sold to a guy who lives about an hour away from me. He’s bringing it down this week to add those features.

I wish yours would have had the “pull cut” treble knob. I didn’t start adding that until later. The 6 way gain style and pull cut really add a lot of versatility. Gain style does require drilling out another one of the input holes in the chassis, but it’s worth it.

Ironically that amp was sold to a guy who lives about an hour away from me. He’s bringing it down this week to add those features.
Is there an easy way to reverse the switch so the pull cut is a pull bright?

Back